• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Oʜᴀɴᴀ [Us Dɪᴠɪsɪᴏɴ]

Status
Not open for further replies.

xNovaXHDx

Career
Reaction score
Everyone needs to start practicing for Clan Battle Leaderboards. I don't when exactly but we face React soon, practice hard and I should be on tonight.

Monkeylax123

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Monkey0Lax123

Wins:235

How active are you?(1-10): 7.5

How would you help Ohana? I'm really good at pvp and have top notch chest routes.

Why do you want to join Ohana?:Because I want to help you guys kick ass in clan battles and I'm friends with hyperfuse03 so I want to be in the same clan as him.

Lucidictive

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Lucidictive

Wins: 400?

How active are you?(1-10): I'm probably a 8, I'll start coming on soon.

How would you help Ohana?: My immense activity would influence the clan into becoming a more active environment, and I fell like I am pretty good with a sword in PvP, and I am 'getting' there with a bow in recent times.

Why do you want to join Ohana?: I really think this might be the clan for me. Damn if I haven't tried enough times. I really think I'll enjoy the people in the clan and eh, why not?

xNovaXHDx

Career
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Lucidictive

Wins: 400?

How active are you?(1-10): I'm probably a 8, I'll start coming on soon.

How would you help Ohana?: My immense activity would influence the clan into becoming a more active environment, and I fell like I am pretty good with a sword in PvP, and I am 'getting' there with a bow in recent times.

Why do you want to join Ohana?: I really think this might be the clan for me. Damn if I haven't tried enough times. I really think I'll enjoy the people in the clan and eh, why not?
Accepted as trial bk.

Blazerboy | Noah

District 13
Reaction score
sorry for not being on the past 2 days or so... i'm doing a lot of IRL stuff for the moment and i'll be on as soon as i get a chance

xNovaXHDx

Career
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Monkey0Lax123

Wins:235

How active are you?(1-10): 7.5

How would you help Ohana? I'm really good at pvp and have top notch chest routes.

Why do you want to join Ohana?:Because I want to help you guys kick ass in clan battles and I'm friends with hyperfuse03 so I want to be in the same clan as him.
Pending

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci