• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#NuggetZ | AU Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juzzy

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
that's easy. Also, not complaining but Being only has 46 wins.
He came on our teamspeak every day and got to know members, I haven't seen you on the ts at all. If you would like to have a chance at joining this clan you must be on ts regularly to talk to clan members

Reaction score
that's easy. Also, not complaining but Being only has 46 wins.
being was kicked a few days ago, however Jed was too lazy to remove him. (If you want a higher chance of getting in come on the teamspeak nuggetz.typefrag.com)

GhostlyCombos

Survivor
Reaction score
He came on our teamspeak every day and got to know members, I haven't seen you on the ts at all. If you would like to have a chance at joining this clan you must be on ts regularly to talk to clan members
being was kicked a few days ago, however Jed was too lazy to remove him. (If you want a higher chance of getting in come on the teamspeak nuggetz.typefrag.com)
Okay.

Vexti

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Vexti/Improad
Donator: Diamond/None
Wins/Total Games: 528/4322-Vexti 244/2427-Improad
Skype Name: exclusivemind2001
Past clans: Lots of clans :D
I love yalls <3

TeeArrr

Quantum
Reaction score
I love yalls <3
Declined your to large

Reaction score
Ok so this is a message to all the people planning/thinking about applying. The chances of us accepting you if we don't know you or you haven't been on the teamspeak are low af. So come on the teamspeak or expect to be declined. (Unless you're GeorgioTheMan, btw accepted as owner.)

naypan

Survivor
Reaction score
Ok so this is a message to all the people planning/thinking about applying. The chances of us accepting you if we don't know you or you haven't been on the teamspeak are low af. So come on the teamspeak or expect to be declined. (Unless you're GeorgioTheMan, btw accepted as owner.)
IGN: naypan
Why do you want to join: to prove kaycee wrong

Juzzy

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I love yalls <3
Declined, as MisterHellFire said, you must be active on the teamspeak unless we know you well, which in this case we do not. In future if you wish to apply again and have a chance please come on ts regularly: nuggetz.typefrag.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci