• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Nuet - US / AU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manguu

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Manguu
Wins / Games: 12/110
Legacy stats: all up I have around 500 wins on all accounts
Past bans: abuse abuse abuse
Do you have access to Teamspeak? yep
Why would you like to join Nuet? Because I think i'll fit in & I luv rob54

Narwhalll

Quantum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Manguu
Wins / Games: 12/110
Legacy stats: all up I have around 500 wins on all accounts
Past bans: abuse abuse abuse
Do you have access to Teamspeak? yep
Why would you like to join Nuet? Because I think i'll fit in & I luv rob54
Trial. I'll talk to you on Skype.

itstomy

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: itstomy
Wins / Games: 529/3700
Legacy stats: 269/3369
Past bans: Nah i'm clean as a babies bum.
Do you have access to Teamspeak? Yas
Why would you like to join Nuet? I know i may have some bad experiences with clan battles and members but i'm sure we can get over that and look towards the future. I know a few members and such but if you still have a bad word for me i'm sure you can forgive me. Once most of our members left Amnesty i couldn't stand owning a clan and liked but being in one. Good friends with Manguu and alright with Kyle but we have our up's and downs. danks 4 redin.

Manguu

Diamond
Reaction score
Why would you like to join Nuet? I know i may have some bad experiences with clan battles and members but i'm sure we can get over that and look towards the future. I know a few members and such but if you still have a bad word for me i'm sure you can forgive me. Once most of our members left Amnesty i couldn't stand owning a clan and liked but being in one. Good friends with Manguu and alright with Kyle but we have our up's and downs. danks 4 redin.
touched

Narwhalll

Quantum
Reaction score
Unfortunately you have been declined due to bad relationships with people in the clan. If you are interested enough in joining be active on ts and try to improve these relations. :)

420Life

Spectator
Reaction score
U guys need to take a break seriously?.... narwhall you've played Ultimate Fishing Rod Of Doom 12k games take a break kid plus its the holidays lmfao

Joshy

Quantum
Reaction score
U guys need to take a break seriously?.... narwhall you've played Ultimate Fishing Rod Of Doom 12k games take a break kid plus its the holidays lmfao
lol is that u dean?

Icyy_

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: YouWishIHack,ToLoveYou
Wins / Games: Main i have like around 25/125 played arouned that
Legacy stats: Probs will blind ur eyes but i have skill just Good stats.. dont take seriously excet cb and ye
Past bans: none
Do you have access to Teamspeak? ye
Why would you like to join Nuet? because i have a friend in this clan and it looks stable fab and full of great nice people ":D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci