• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Not Paying for Ranks anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
There is an option for automatic renewal I believe.
Why would getting a refund give you a permban? That is about the dumbest thing I've ever heard.
If you pay for a rank, and then get a refund through a chargeback it is a permaban. I believe it is because money is lost when people do chargebacks. (Don't quote me on the last part though, not positive) If you have an issue with a purchase [email protected] should be emailed instead.

However according to the terms and conditions, "NO REFUNDS WILL BE GRANTED"

Full refund policy:
Refund Policy: All sales are final, you may not buyback, stop, credit the server by any means necessary in order to receive your funds back that of which have been paid. And in doing so we reserve the right to disallow your continued play on the server/forums and not allow further funds to be added or taken away. We reserve the right to pursue any legal or collection action necessary to recover damages in the event of a forced charge-back.
Edit: To answer this thread. If you buy a monthly rank you can stop upcoming payments if you have it renewing automatically, you just cannot refund past payments. All that can be done through the store. QA;TL If that doesn't answer you question/concerns please PM me.

Edit: If any staff member wants to add something please feel free.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci