• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Not Getting Points for Killing Donors?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
1. They Either left the game
2. There is a glitch

It is probabley a glitch with the bounty system if you didn't see him leave exactly after you killed him

ChibiGoose

Platinum
Reaction score
This is a bug, but it doesn't have anything to do with being donor. I'm not sure what triggers it but sometimes when you kill people they don't give points, it is even so if they have a bounty. I would suggest reporting this to senior staff. Also people with 0 points still give at least 5 points when they die

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
Hey there!

This is definitely a bug :)

From the posts I've read, this bug is not donor-specific, and seems to happens at random. I'm not sure exactly what is triggering it, or why it's happening, but I'll bring it up with the other staff members :)

This is also caused by players leaving the game right before they die. This will result in no bounty, or points being awarded to the player who killed them.

In the future, any sort of weird glitches, or bugs you encounter in game should be posted here, so it's easier for the developers, and higher staff to view, and solve the problem :)

Since the problem has been resolved; thread locked.

Feel free to contact me with any further questions- I'd be happy to help! :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci