• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Not getting my rightful points!

Chezerony

District 13
Reaction score
I've been killing people and gotten the message: "awarded <insert point # here> for killing <name>. When I die, however, it doesn't show the points i got. Is this a bug, or do you no longer get points for killing other tributes?

Will post images if necessary.

Toraqi

Tribute
Reaction score
Indeed, my points are only going down. I have 79 now but I should have 90 :/
I think you should have points for becoming 3rd or higher too, becuase I do not kill many people, but I survive very long in matches.

Chezerony

District 13
Reaction score
I know, I feel that i'd be around 200 points, but it seems i'm only getting my points when i get a new record of kills

Toraqi

Tribute
Reaction score
Oh, I don't even get the points from that. I had 9 points by kills last round (4 kills, which was a new record) and I lost 1, so 8. Didn't get one. I'm now at 78 but I should be at 97. Also, my statistics are different. The score in front of my name is 78, when I do /records it says 75 and at the leaderbords it's 77(?). Little bit confusing...

MiCr2

District 13
Reaction score
Same problem. when I join, I had 89 points, I killed players, got around 10 points, but was still stuck on 89 even though I lost 2 point but gained 8 points

Toraqi

Tribute
Reaction score
It is really annoying, some players do not want to team with me :/. I should have 118 points but all the statistics are saying different things. Leaderbords: 69 In front of my name: 76. :/

MiCr2

District 13
Reaction score
After gaining some points, my score was still the same. Later on, after I had re-logged back in, my points changed to what it should have been. So maybe you should re-log after the match so that your points are what they should be.

Toxygenn

Spectator
Reaction score
I think you should have points for becoming 3rd or higher too, becuase I do not kill many people, but I survive very long in matches.
No because that encourages hiders, like you, to be awarded for cowardice.

The_Soy_Man

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I don't know if this is what is happening, but you have two different scores. One for the eu and one for us. So, you could have had 90 points in eu, left, and had 79 in us. I don't know

Tetra_Zymph

Tribute
Reaction score
So if you survive long and you don't kill you're a camper. :eek:

Toraqi

Tribute
Reaction score
So if you survive long and you don't kill you're a camper. :eek:
I'm not a camper, I just don't meet many people. I only stay in a tree or something at night when I'm on low health. :/And I said I did not kill MUCH, that does not mean I never killed someone.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci