• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

NOT FAIR. (this is not a ban dispute!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blazerboy | Noah

District 13
Reaction score
im not lying. and im a girl. stop referring to me as "he" please
sorry, i'll edit the "he's" to "she's". i believe you, and i'd be glad to help defend you, but it's pointless, because the mods aren't so friendly and understanding and believing when stuff like this happens. i'm sorry, i'd like you to unbanned as much as you would.

Blazerboy | Noah

District 13
Reaction score
in that case, you can just wait it out, and in that time explain it to your mom in a way that she'll understand. don't use detailed things like "forcefield and hacks" say things like, "my sister cheated and so she was banned"

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
that's great, doesn't change the fact she was banned. if you look at this from a mod's point of view this could very well be a lie. the account broke a rule, maybe not the person typing this, but a rule was broken so it was banned. not much else to it.
Well I don't think there's really anyway to get around the ban and I don't think it would be good to unban an account that has a hacker using it, but I at least have sympathy.

Blazerboy | Noah

District 13
Reaction score
Well I don't think there's really anyway to get around the ban and I don't think it would be good to unban an account that has a hacker using it, but I at least have sympathy.
if you want to talk about me and my opinions on sympathy then message me.

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
The reason that it seems like the staff have no soul in the scenario is that it's a very good excuse. The situation sounds more like an excuse than what actually happened, and they don't want to risk it. However, that really does suck dude. You just have to find a new server to play on for the time being.

Braden

District 13
Reaction score
You can try a ban dispute including some sort of possible evidence. Other than that, we can't do much about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci