• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Noobiest MCSG Moment Ever?

MrJaskirat

Survivor
Reaction score
My noobiest moment, oh i had full leather and was versing someone with full iron and i lost one heart, omg so bad.. :p i jk

ConnorW

Experienced
Reaction score
It really sucked when I didn't 12 heart gravey4rd I almost cried

shade7G

Diamond
Reaction score
I had a full iron and dia sword + all stuffz what is needed to have and I was kidding with team of 2 leather guysusing my fns, then they pushed me into the corner and killed... I was crying

TheParrot

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I can't say..... I have nooby moments all the time.....lol....xD

Ironie_

Survivor
Reaction score
Maybe when I was on TS with NativeTalent and I got killed and called the killer a hacker. Then Native 8 hearted him later on so turns out I'm dumb. xD

Xennxo

Spectator
Reaction score
I died to a team of two in full leather, when I had a diamond chestplate and sword. Also, yesterday I died to a team of two again, but I ate a golden apple when he they both hit a 6 heart bow shot on me.

Fusionnuggets

Platinum
Reaction score
Holiday Resort
Bowing a team of 3 at spawn then going in with a sword, I take 2 out but then I have to run away, while in reverse F5 I fall into one of the 1x1 holes of doom ._.
And to make it worse I was a lil upset so I bounty him 100, or do I? (I added an extra 0 to the end making it 1000) but I guess it was still ok since I dot care bout points.

Eaglesfan97

Tribute
Reaction score
My first time on Viva Coda, I ran to get a chest, realized none were at the top of spawn and jumped down... And yep, fell flat on a stone in the water.

Spaiu

Experienced
Reaction score
I was playing on holiday resort, final 4. I realised the remaining 3 were team. I took out 2 on the beach and while equiping gear i drowned. #NoWayWater

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci