• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Non-Donor Joining Idea

ejegun

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This system doesnt work. Even though it is a good idea, a lot of players (for example me) don't care about bounty and just sponsor randomers when they're bored. So these people can just keep their points low and be in every game. Also when bad people play that have 0 points they can just stay. THE DONATING SYYTEM IS FINE HOW IT IS AND WILL NOT BE CHANGED. It has worked for a year now and whenever my donor runs out I dont have problems joining servers because I do things like Zeno said.

TheInforcerHD

Platinum
Reaction score
Yes I know, believe me I know that, but the raging non-doners do not, and if they are mad enough to make a thread then they probably have not looked at the rules of this site. This will reduce the amout of people raging because, I know a lot of people will and are thinking that they should be treated the same as doners. Either remove it or specify that it only applies to the "in-game rules." When I got kicked, I was a little mad a first too, because this distinction was not made before hand.

Because as it stands, the new people are just going to take it as false advertising.
but we are treated the same as non donors and that should be said. When it comes down to breaking the rules we will always be treated the same.

NomadChiefson

Spectator
Reaction score
but we are treated the same as non donors and that should be said. When it comes down to breaking the rules we will always be treated the same.
I don't think you are understanding my point. My point is, that you as a doner may be treated the same in game, but if the average, new player does not know that it does not apply to doner privlages, they will rage. It is an inevitablity with a rule stated as vaguely as it is.

TheInforcerHD

Platinum
Reaction score
I don't think you are understanding my point. My point is, that you as a doner may be treated the same in game, but if the average, new player does not know that it does not apply to doner privlages, they will rage. It is an inevitablity with a rule stated as vaguely as it is.
The rules state exactly "donors and non donors will be treated the same" in the sense of rules. Non donors know that they are treated differently in terms of privileges, they are complaining because they keep getting kicked repeatedly.

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
They raged before that was ever implemented though, and I do not believe it has changed much.

NomadChiefson

Spectator
Reaction score
The rules state exactly "donors and non donors will be treated the same" in the sense of rules. Non donors know that they are treated differently in terms of privileges, they are complaining because they keep getting kicked repeatedly.
And what makes you say that non-doners know, that a rule that says equal treatment doesn't apply to the right of playing the game?

And what does getting kicked mean if you do not know the rewards of being a doner? Well to the average, new player "OMG DONER IS NOT BEING TREATED THE SAME AS ME! I SHOULD COMPLAIN ABOUT DONERS!!!!"

Which is why I am saying that a vague rule, in any system like this, will cause more trouble for the moderators than a rule that specifies the terms of "doner/non-doner" treatment. You are relying to much on the idea that people are going to come to this site to read the rules, rather than come to this site and complain.

NomadChiefson

Spectator
Reaction score
They raged before that was ever implemented though, and I do not believe it has changed much.
With all due respect, if anything has changed, it has changed for the worse. Not having the rule at all, at least will not give them another thing to complain about. But giving them a vague rule opens hundreds of reasons for complaints because they misinturpretted your intentions.

TheInforcerHD

Platinum
Reaction score
And what makes you say that non-doners know, that a rule that says equal treatment doesn't apply to the right of playing the game?

And what does getting kicked mean if you do not know the rewards of being a doner? Well to the average, new player "OMG DONER IS NOT BEING TREATED THE SAME AS ME! I SHOULD COMPLAIN ABOUT DONERS!!!!"

Which is why I am saying that a vague rule, in any system like this, will cause more trouble for the moderators than a rule that specifies the terms of "doner/non-doner" treatment. You are relying to much on the idea that people are going to come to this site to read the rules, rather than come to this site and complain.
It's hardly a problem for the moderators. I'm pretty sure everyone knows what donor gives you. They are just frustrated with not being able to play games. They're are not saying they are being treated unfairly, only that its hard to get into games.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
I think this could work, just not as 1/50 of your score. Maybe if it costed 50-100 of your bounty, then it would be more interesting. But there are still those people that don't care, so they would do this as much as they can and they will keep winning or gaining points so they will always be able to do it. So in the end, I'm against this idea.

ejegun

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
#ReqLock THERE HAVE BEEN 271848263758281749274727475938165628173637272275677868567756535775780827839457289489789754958234755278274956972487032687089734623047856758964578@432587458697425687487249847897296875762 posts like this.

Gustav Mahikano

Diamond
Reaction score
Mmh I'm not up for this either. The system will go down the drain and there will be less donors and then we're screwed to put it simply.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci