• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

NoCheat Is Not Doing It's Job

Shad

Spectator
Reaction score
I would just like to say they are numerous hacks being done by the top players on /top and my friend is uploading video proof of a player speed hacking underwater to catch up to a guy.

I've seen these players hack:
JonStomach
key2652
Scarrats

JonStomach was with another player called Biffington. When I was trying to get Jon to say -help (Nodus client command) he was unable to say it and his friends were just saying "NoCheat stops hacking," and "Are you mad because you lost?"

The player part should be posted in the bans section but I want to show video proof of NoCheat and the other plugin not doing their job to stop hacks. I will make ban posts for the players we caught once the video is up.

Shad

Spectator
Reaction score
The file is 2GB (Fraps recording) we will get it asap...

sgtpeppers508

Spectator
Reaction score
Not sure this is legit, but if it is it's a serious issue. Good job blowing the whistle.

Shad

Spectator
Reaction score
Not sure this is legit, but if it is it's a serious issue. Good job blowing the whistle.
Yes, this is legit. The guy who recorded it is having troubles because it's 2 GB and he has to compress it to upload to YouTube, but proof will come. I started up my own recording software and I'm going hacker hunting. I'm absolutely furious of the hacking that I've seen been going on and I want to stop it. It ruins my fun and others. I wouldn't make this post if a video was not going to be uploaded, it would make me look like a fool.

Aeonic

Survivor
Reaction score
Here is a video of JonStomach, it's kind of bad quality. I'm going to try to upload a higher quality version in a bit.
Edit: Changed to the higher quality version.

Shad

Spectator
Reaction score
Realize that you go forward the same speed backwards as you do forward in water...

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The video seems nothing is wrong?

Jbayan

Spectator
Reaction score
I don't have proof, but me and my friend saw oplat speed hacking, MAJORLY, if you get any more complaints, but he was also hitting me and him at the same time and a spider that was behind him.

Aeonic

Survivor
Reaction score
Watch it again. It's very obvious as the begining and at the end. There both going in a straight line so the guy on the right(JonStomach) should not be able to catch up with the guy on the left(and776). Like Shad said even though the guy on the left(and776) is going backwards in the water, backwards is the same speed as going frontwards. JonStomach has some kind of mod that let's him use his sprint in the water. Here is a higher quality 720p video

Shad

Spectator
Reaction score
The player catches up to the one going backwards in water with speed hacks... realize you go the same speed backwards in water as you do forwards, you can definitely notice it in the video... Watch from 0:30-1:00 not prior. He also goes underwater and moves faster than the other player, you actually go slower when you're trying to catch someone when you go under water...

I'm not calling this guy out or calling out NoCheat because I'm losing to people that are "better" than me, it's because they really are cheating and the best way to prove that is with their speed hacks...

IIzTrollin

Tribute
Reaction score
i got some videos to upload of a forever spriting hacker, ill upload them once they save

willy299

Spectator
Reaction score
It looks to me like he's turning the speed on and off to not make it that obvious.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci