• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

No words

MJM239

District 13
Reaction score
I moved on like 2 days ago. People are just posting stupid comments to which I feel compelled to reply.
You're not forced to reply to everything. If people are making stupid comments, ignore them and the thread will eventually die. What's keeping it going is all the responses you're making.

Correct me if I'm wrong, I don't make many threads, but can't you just delete them if you're the OP? If you can't, you can also request a lock from a mod.

lakerfuffle

Career
Reaction score
You're not forced to reply to everything. If people are making stupid comments, ignore them and the thread will eventually die. What's keeping it going is all the responses you're making.

Correct me if I'm wrong, I don't make many threads, but can't you just delete them if you're the OP? If you can't, you can also request a lock from a mod.
But...I want to. That's why I said compelled. Look up the word.

MJM239

District 13
Reaction score
But...I want to. That's why I said compelled. Look up the word.
Looking up the word compelled... (Even though I already know what it means.)

Com-pel - Force or oblige (someone) to do something.

In the context you used it, it seemed as though somebody was forcing you to reply, hence the reason why I stated: "You're not forced to reply to everything."

Either way, there isn't a lot of point in this thread besides you just stating you got killed by a guy, cause apparently he was nooby. Any tactic he used to come out on top may be considered cheap, but in the end he killed you, making him the better player in the situation. Bottom line.

Actually I take that above statement back partially, if you abuse a glitch that's not supposed to be in the game, then you're definitely not skilled. Other than that, if you died within the barriers of the game, then it's fair.

SupremeSwagLord

Experienced
Reaction score
It takes no skill to abuse a glitch and target someone off spawn. It just shows your immaturity and how you can't fight fairly. In that sense, he is better than you. Oh, and I've fought both of you before and he is waaaaay better.
If you look closely, you can see that it is counting down to deathmatch. Therefore unless he spent the whole game chasing him, he didn't target him off spawn.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci