• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

No teams in 24 slot

Status
Not open for further replies.

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
Hey there!

Not sure if this is a suggestion, or statement, but if it is a suggestion, unfortunately, it's not able to happen.

Disallowing teams would be extremely difficult, and confusing to enforce. Moderators would have to go from server to server checking for teams, thus taking away from important time that could be spent doing other things, like dealing with hackers, or moderating the hub. It would also be incredibly difficult to enforce, and people could easily say they weren't actually teaming, or say that someone else was, even if they weren't.

Teams are a part of the game. Difficult to fight? Yes, but a part of the game. Eventually, your PVP will start to adapt and it should become easier to fight teams. Teams are just something you'll have to deal with in this game.

Question answered; thread locked.

Feel free to contact me via my profile, or by starting a conversation with any further questions- I'm happy to help! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci