• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

No more Tier 2's?

YoungWolfyy_

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I have been playing a few games on the AS Server and it seems like there is no Tier 2 chests in like Solar Frost, Moonlight Lake and Wyvern's Wake. It it just me or is the server bugged? I hope this message is brought up to the Developer's and bring this bug to justice. Thank you!

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
I haven't played at all today yet, but yesterday I know that Solar Frost and Moonlight Lake both had tier 2's. I couldn't say for Wyvern's Wake though.

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
I would have to check... I havent played at all today... are you sure there arent and it wansnt just an already raided tier 2 chest with the bad suff left inside? I cannot think of any other reason :eek:

Claq

Career
Reaction score
Even before MCSGv2 I'm pretty sure there was only 1 or 2 tier 2's on Solar Frost, Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm sure there are tier 2's in Wyverns Wake, (Not sure about Moonlight seeing as it has been removed now)

VeeZa

District 13
Reaction score
Solar frost is bugged i think and sometimes gas tier 2's and sometimes doesn't, breeze island is also like this. I don't know about the others though.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Even before MCSGv2 I'm pretty sure there was only 1 or 2 tier 2's on Solar Frost, Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm sure there are tier 2's in Wyverns Wake, (Not sure about Moonlight seeing as it has been removed now)
I have always known many tier 2's on Solar Frost. There are a few on some of the better routes and other ones spread out across the map.

Reaction score
I haven't played at all today yet, but yesterday I know that Solar Frost and Moonlight Lake both had tier 2's. I couldn't say for Wyvern's Wake though.
But WHERE? Tier 2's on every map keep getting removed, it decreases gameplay and makes corn almost completely necessary.. Take Breeze Island for example. I used to have a 3 tier 2 route. Nope. Now I can't find any tier 2's at all. Lets go down the list. Solar Frost, Wyverns Wake, SG2, SG3, SG5, Freeze Island, Breeze Island, the list goes on. Any of the maps previously listed, I haven't found ONE tier 2 outside of corn. I think tier 2's should be reset to the way they were before v2. I get sick of full leather wars in every game. Please, renew some chests to tier 2.

Claq

Career
Reaction score
But WHERE? Tier 2's on every map keep getting removed, it decreases gameplay and makes corn almost completely necessary.. Take Breeze Island for example. I used to have a 3 tier 2 route. Nope. Now I can't find any tier 2's at all. Lets go down the list. Solar Frost, Wyverns Wake, SG2, SG3, SG5, Freeze Island, Breeze Island, the list goes on. Any of the maps previously listed, I haven't found ONE tier 2 outside of corn. I think tier 2's should be reset to the way they were before v2. I get sick of full leather wars in every game. Please, renew some chests to tier 2.
Yeah, I've noticed it's a lot easier to win.... Barely any competition when you're stacked....

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Solar Frost. For one, the chest above corn is a tier 2, and the one way above corn in the ice. SG2. There are 2 tier 2's on my route, but I won't disclose where they are. I haven't played SG3 in ages so I don't know where the tier 2's are. And I haven't played SG5 recently either, but I remember having a tier 2 on my route.
I agree that the amount of tier 2's seems to be reduced in the maps. But they might have a good reason for that. But if you find a chest that you think should be tier 2, you can suggest it in the thread I mean that's pinned in Feature Suggestions. You can suggest chest upgrades there.

Assasinator25

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
SG2 has tier 2's and SG5 and SG3 either that or you guys mean that theres often not tier 2 goods in them

YoungWolfyy_

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I hope that the Developer fix this issue because most of my route is nerfed due to this. Hardly can win any game if someone with a stone swords comes to you at corn. You cant run, or get better gear.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci