• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

No more spectators

Dou you think this could work?

• Yes (Why?)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No (Why?)

Votes: 20 95.2%
  • I'm a lurker stop asking me to post

Votes: 1 4.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
This may sound crazy at first but I think it could work. So instead of there being spectators, the second you die you get kicked. Then you go on the server list and see when the match is going to end. When it does you can join in the pre game lobby. The only people who's spots are secure is the victor and the donors. Now donors won't be kicked when they die and can stay on for as long as they want. This will allow new people to get on the server and keep games fresh, while still rewarding the donors and the victors.

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Oh my goodness this is a terrible idea. Imagine if you're in the final 5 and you die. It would big-time-suck. And watching the game is almost as fun as playing it. So why the heck wouldn't you want to watch? This is a terrible, terrible, terrible idea and I hope it never gets put into effect. You'll thank me later.

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
What if those in the top 1/3 stayed so 8 players
You mean what if the top 8 stayed? It would still suck. Like I said earlier watching is almost as fun as playing. I know I sound harsh here but your idea would really be a downfall for the servers. There's really no purpose of kicking the people out. You would see the server population also drop down so bad. It would just be a big fat mess.

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Quicky! Someone destroy this post! D:
By post, do you mean thread? Because if were to destroy the post you just made that entire message would just circle around to a utter piece of crap. :p
Anyway, yes: this thread needs to be cremated.

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Beta 1 we tried this, after hundreds of emails (literally) of people complaining they cannot get on the servers because of them getting kicked, we changed this to what it is now. We are not going back to our old ways because people hated that system.

Darkwizard98

Spectator
Reaction score
well what about if when you died you get teleported back to the lobby idk just an idea also at the end you get teleported to watch final deathmatch. that would stop people from getting help from the spectators and allow people to stay for the next game.

Clbrend

Career
Reaction score
well what about if when you died you get teleported back to the lobby idk just an idea.
No, I want to watch the game. That's what Spectator stands for.
Watch the fight's, watch the fail's, watch it all.
And then talk to the other spectators.
That's what i like to do when i'm death.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci