• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

no-cheat not doing anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.

supermuddypuddle

Experienced
Reaction score
Ive recently have been playing in a server with more than one hacker on it i rage at hackers very frequently even when I'm not being the one killed by them so I've began to wonder whet no-cheat dose

1: it keeps you from sprinting faster then creative flying (still some major speed hacks out there)
2: it keeps you from stealing a chest too fast (nice touch but its not too accurate it tells me not to use inv tweaks all the time[and i don't])
3: no flying (still people fly out of holes)
4: spam (we all know how that turns out...)

That's all i can think of and another point i can think of is " playerxxxxxx has reached HIGH hack level!!" i ask a mod/admin to come on the people are smart and turn off their hacks my question is "why do we have no-cheat when it only limits hacking?" and i know that i can record them/ get a mod/ poke a mod on ts3, but here are the problems

1: if a mod/admin comes on the people are smarter then to keep their hacks on
2: recording drops my frames to 60 and it takes 4 hours to upload a video to YouTube

I think we need like the most aggressive no-cheat/anti-cheat plugin out there because we have 2 or more hackers on any server at all times and, once its toned down so a vanilla client cant be in more than low hack level (like sprint jumping because we all know we can trip no-cheat by doing some funky stuff) we like only need a screenshot of a HIGH hack level alert to get them temp banned for a day or so.

Another option would be to give the mods/admins some other accounts so they can join a game as an iron donor (not to arouse suspicion) and witness the hacking first hand (because the hackers will not except that their a mod so they will not turn off their hacks) then you can decide if they are hacking first hand.

please tell me of what you think

kkangjii

Spectator
Reaction score
I just really hate people who use forcefields... not sure if its just me lagging but there this time where I attacked this guy, and nothing happened at all, he could attack me tho....

kricken

Career
Reaction score
We need to rely on what we have now, + the staff going around and moderating. Getting more aggressive anti-cheat plugins might turn out well, but they have been pretty busy. It's not like they've been dealing with constant DDoS attacks or anything..

As for the alternate accounts idea. It's not a bad idea. I'm pretty sure that they already have a little bit of stealthiness entering into games without any "xxxxxx has entered the server".
I swear that they use mob disguise too.. >.<

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Coding a plugin to stop spam would be easy, but it isn't that easy to create a perfect plugin that removes all those pesky hackers. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci