• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#NinjaPvP Clan [EU And US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

WeiBeX

Platinum
Reaction score
Before I knew about mcsg I use
To hack :(
And then you guys acuse me of hacking? Seriously?
Charles you didn't even play with me! Stfu!
And g8mes if a liar!
Let me explain what happened: SOMEONE BOOSTED ME IN WATER AND I WAS TELEPORTED BACK! Thanks!

Charlesyummyegg

Diamond
Reaction score
And then you guys acuse me of hacking? Seriously?
Charles you didn't even play with me! Stfu!
And g8mes if a liar!
Let me explain what happened: SOMEONE BOOSTED ME IN WATER AND I WAS TELEPORTED BACK! Thanks!
Haha your so funny.. It was Fusion vs BeastAttack. AFter the game I accused you of hacking and G8mes said 'I knew he was hacking'.

WeiBeX

Platinum
Reaction score
I know it was Fusion vs BeastAttack. and as I said G8mes NEVER acussed me of hacking, or anyone else, before you it came up your mind and lie to everyone. How about if I say YOU ARE A HACKER! How do you feel, when you don't hack and someone accuses you? it isn't great expesialy when you say this to everyone! Now people who know me, know I'm not hacking and they see, that I don't hack. Sometimes when I play I randomly start to sharing screens and so you think I hide my hacks or something, I show the options menu too and title screen if I need to.
look I can show you right now, I don't have any hacks. It's just some bullsh!t you made up. Now PM me if I need to explain you. Now GTFO from my clan thread.

WeiBeX

Platinum
Reaction score
App
What's your mc name:coolman912
How old are you?: 11, but I am very nature.
Where are you from?: England
How many wins?: 50 but it glitched and says I have 48
Why do you want to join ninja pvp?: I think it will be a good clan and I have only been in bad clans.
Accepted!

Charlesyummyegg

Diamond
Reaction score
Quoted directly from skype chat:
[06/03/2013 19:48:38] Mattis | G8mes4U | BeastAttack Owner: HE TOLD ME THAT HES ONLY USING WATERJUMP
Explain.That.

G8mes4U

Survivor
Reaction score
I know it was Fusion vs BeastAttack. and as I said G8mes NEVER acussed me of hacking, or anyone else, before you it came up your mind and lie to everyone. How about if I say YOU ARE A HACKER! How do you feel, when you don't hack and someone accuses you? it isn't great expesialy when you say this to everyone! Now people who know me, know I'm not hacking and they see, that I don't hack. Sometimes when I play I randomly start to sharing screens and so you think I hide my hacks or something, I show the options menu too and title screen if I need to.
look I can show you right now, I don't have any hacks. It's just some bullsh!t you made up. Now PM me if I need to explain you. Now GTFO from my clan thread.
I kicked you cause of Hacking, dude. -.-

sky_lord554

Spectator
Reaction score
Whats your Minecraft name?: sky_lord554

-How old are you? (12+):13

-Where are you from?:USA

-Your skype name (Must have skype!):bennyboy55496

-Your real name?: Ben Acker

-How many wins do you got? (Be honest we can check!):9 just started

-How many points do you got?:about 250 now but am letting my brother (bad) play on my account cause I am donor

-Why do you want to join #NinjaPvP?:I wanna join because I wanna be in a clan full of cool people

WeiBeX

Platinum
Reaction score
Whats your Minecraft name?: sky_lord554

-How old are you? (12+):13

-Where are you from?:USA

-Your skype name (Must have skype!):bennyboy55496

-Your real name?: Ben Acker

-How many wins do you got? (Be honest we can check!):9 just started

-How many points do you got?:about 250 now but am letting my brother (bad) play on my account cause I am donor

-Why do you want to join #NinjaPvP?:I wanna join because I wanna be in a clan full of cool people
Welcome to the clan! :)

WeiBeX

Platinum
Reaction score
I kicked you cause of Hacking, dude. -.-
LOL, I like how I left your clan and you are saying you kicked me.
P.S. You are so full of sh!t I never said anything about me of hacking! You are making everything up. If I need to, I can copy and paste the skype chat here.. Now as I said GTFO From My clan thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci