• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

New VIP Requirements and Applications

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChallengerSRT

Experienced
Reaction score
I GOT THE POWER
AND YOU KNOW IT
YOU WANT IT
LIKE IT
FIGHT IT
LOVE IT
CHASE IT
EAT IT
HIT IT
RECORD IT
WHAT IS IT

Raphahell

Survivor
Reaction score
Yeah,i applied there for like 2-3 weeks and still no reply

I hope you will get some time to look over them,i still wait for that VIP

Benglaas

Diamond
Reaction score
Heres a random question. Are streamers ever eligible for VIP?

Benglaas

Diamond
Reaction score
Well streamers are more about the weekly viewers rather than followers. ie someone can have 10k followers but only get 10 viewers a stream. So, I don't really know how there would be a way to classify a 'VIP'.

Foxy_Jake18

Experienced
Reaction score
if you have diamond donorship and you receive vip then lose vip will you still have your donorship. also if you don't get it back can you transfer it to another account?

Manos

Diamond
Reaction score
if you have diamond donorship and you receive vip then lose vip will you still have your donorship. also if you don't get it back can you transfer it to another account?
Why don't you just transfer it before you get VIP so that it'll still be in your position. #Necro

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
Well, regarding the topic of transferring ranks. A normal user has to pay 5 dollars to transfer their donor, in this case diamond donor. However, since your diamond rank got removed to be replaced with VIP, you can transfer it too. —Not sure if theres still some money overhand for that.

Why don't you just transfer it before you get VIP so that it'll still be in your position. #Necro
Necros are allowed in this kind of threads. Guides and threads that can give a conversation or are important threads.

AlphaDanny

Tribute
Reaction score
This is YouTube VIP only, you will need to contact your map creator to have him talk to Dave for VIPs relating to maps.
If you have a high following on a different social network, such as Instagram, Vine, Twitter, and you advertise or post about MCSG, are you eligible for VIP?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci