• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

New to the forums! - PC

PC

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey, I'm PC, or JBotPC, and this is my introduction to the forums!

I've been playing MCSG for quite some time, in fact I've been playing MCSG since 2013. I joined in early 2013, April or May, and just played with some friends for fun. I never really talked, or got engaged in the community, and that was really it. After a years break, I came back to MC, with a new account, and found MCSG again. And why not get into the community? So here I am! Hopefully I can meet some new friends and become one of the members of the great forum community! :D

Vestre

Diamond
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums, if you ever have a question feel free to ask! :D

jtmboy

Diamond
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums PC! If you ever have any questions feel free to inbox me or another moderator!

Tyler

Platinum
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums. I am on this more than I am on the server, pretty fun and hilarious place.

PC

Spectator
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums. I am on this more than I am on the server, pretty fun and hilarious place.
Thanks, and I am sure it is. By the way, who made your art, it's great!

Tyler

Platinum
Reaction score
Thanks, and I am sure it is. By the way, who made your art, it's great!
My friend Alihan. He is making me a new profile picture sometime soon. Pretty sure he is opening up a shop on the art section. I have no clue if it will be free or if it will cost money, i'm sure it will be cheap but with good quality.

PC

Spectator
Reaction score
Aye! Welcome to the forums C:
Thanks! c;
My friend Alihan. He is making me a new profile picture sometime soon. Pretty sure he is opening up a shop on the art section. I have no clue if it will be free or if it will cost money, i'm sure it will be cheap but with good quality.
Alright, tell your friend that he's very talented! :=D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci