• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

New policy in banning hackers guaranteed in hacking

Status
Not open for further replies.

P3num6ra

Career
Reaction score
Hello there! With the new update in 1.8 for the MCGamer Network, there is a new layout and more features to come with the spectating of a SG game. For example, you are no longer teleported high in the sky when shot by and arrow, and you can go through blocks with ease. Also, the hotbar layout is again changed for specific options.

If you want to know how to spectate a player's screen, you can click on the player whilst being a spectator (right or left click) and then be able to view the player's camera.

However, one of these options include seeing the view of a person camera wise, how they PvP. In this case, you can prove that if you were to spectate a user with a hacked client using kill aura, you can notice their head snaps and direct aiming with the kill aura when viewing the hacker's view with the new spectating feature.

This way, you could also prove that a person suspiciously accused for hacking, you can prove it significantly with a feature for spectators to view the suspicious player's screen.
  • Kill Aura
  • Forcefield
  • No Knockback
  • Fly hacking (rather obvious)
  • Speed hacking (rather obvious again.)
Most of these problems are the most commonly used hacks in Minecraft PvP, and since they can be caught 100% through the spectating feature in 1.8.

The chances of having a moderator decide externally of the hacker's screen could result in either the suspicious player is not hacking, but banned; or the suspicious player is hacking and is not banned. Through this system, it could guarantee that most accused players who do not have the possession of a hacked client won't be wrongfully banned. This has happened to me, where I did not have the possession of a hacked client but got banned from a moderator who was in the opposing clan who recorded me. If you want to help me out moderators based on this, private message me because I still have the server logs that had all the mods loaded in the chat to try and get the ban record erased.

Anyways, I think this system could help out a lot of players get people not get wrongfully banned. If one were to hack through the detectable hacks above in the list, then it could be a possible ban for the hacker. I would also like to think that recording one hacking, the evidence would not be accepted if it was recorded externally of the accused player's camera view because it could lead to a lot of debate and it might choose the wrong direction for the person accused in the evidence.

Thank you for reading.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Unfortunately, there has already been a thread made with a similar purpose, therefore this will be locked due to it being a duplicate. Thank you, however for bringing up the topic and putting the effort into this thread c:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci