• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

New mouse?

Status
Not open for further replies.

reven86

Platinum
Reaction score
i got the razer orosboros. It's pretty freaking amazing. Wireless, has a charger port, pretty solid for being a razer mouse.

itsbeny

Quantum
Reaction score
i got the razer orosboros. It's pretty freaking amazing. Wireless, has a charger port, pretty solid for being a razer mouse.
Always wanted one, Its a bit pricey though. Anyways I think Razer products are fine and constructed quite well :)

reven86

Platinum
Reaction score
Always wanted one, Its a bit pricey though. Anyways I think Razer products are fine and constructed quite well :)
i like most razer products :p just i've had bad experiences with mice for some reason. The orosboros was the only exception :)

itsbeny

Quantum
Reaction score
i like most razer products :p just i've had bad experiences with mice for some reason. The orosboros was the only exception :)
Yeah. In my past with Razer, I had a Razer Naga 2014 Edition, The Naga was a little weird and bugging out during games so I gave it too my step brother. I had it for at least a good year. Now I am using a Razer DeathAdder Chroma, The DeathAdder is a awesome mouse and I had to get the Chroma xD There was Chroma or to get a World At War Tanks DeathAdder :p

DE5T1NY

Platinum
Reaction score
Oh I was thinking AUD was a technical term for a mouse;

Well I've been using this mouse for about two weeks now and I think it's awesome, and it's super cheap in price (13 US Dollars).

Here's the Amazon link: HERE

It's very comfortable for both gaming and general use; it rocks 2000 DPI and has a button (the triangle behind the scroll) that can change your sensitivity to x1.5, 2.0x, and put back to normal if you like it like that.
Sweet, only $50 aud!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci