• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

New maps down to 4, vote for your favorite!

Community Maps!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

NorthyO

Experienced
Reaction score
I know the post wasn't directed at me, but I'd like to answer the question, since I voted for Kharmunrah and Terewan. First of all, there's no error on your map. It's perfect for those whose MCSG styles are more geared towards fighting. It IS a small map, after all. There's not a lot of surviving and preparing to do. I prefer bigger maps like Terewan or Kharmunrah (or SG2) because my MCSG style is more based on survival. I PVP when necessary, but my goal is not to kill everyone whenever possible. I try to gather supplies from chests to prepare myself for the deathmatch if I survive that long. Your map (along with Breeze Island) would be perfect on a 12 player server if they existed. But I prefer playing larger maps on 24 or 48 player servers.

By the way, which servers are the new maps on? I can't find them.
You do know that Teweran isn't a big map right? It has large mountains but in size it's quite small compared to map 3 or 1.

Daalexantor

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I know the post wasn't directed at me, but I'd like to answer the question, since I voted for Kharmunrah and Terewan. First of all, there's no error on your map. It's perfect for those whose MCSG styles are more geared towards fighting. It IS a small map, after all. There's not a lot of surviving and preparing to do. I prefer bigger maps like Terewan or Kharmunrah (or SG2) because my MCSG style is more based on survival. I PVP when necessary, but my goal is not to kill everyone whenever possible. I try to gather supplies from chests to prepare myself for the deathmatch if I survive that long. Your map (along with Breeze Island) would be perfect on a 12 player server if they existed. But I prefer playing larger maps on 24 or 48 player servers.

By the way, which servers are the new maps on? I can't find them.
1- 13.

And for some reason, Pyke isn't on their.

NorthyO

Experienced
Reaction score
1- 13.

And for some reason, Pyke isn't on their.
It's not? it was about an hour ago... it might have been taken off to update it, as they didn't put the updated version of it on, so a few things were missing. If not then idk why its not on there.

RadioactivFly

Survivor
Reaction score
You do know that Teweran isn't a big map right? It has large mountains but in size it's quite small compared to map 3 or 1.
It's not that big, but it has mountains and underground mines to survive and hide in. Size is a contributing factor, but I prefer Terewan to Pyke because Terewan isn't geared towards just fighting. It's possible to survive for a long time and stock up supplies.

R

RedSeamonster

Khamunrah kinda less "polished" in my opinion. Doesn't flow with all the attractive Vareide Maps, or at least doesn't have some of the complexity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci