• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

NEW MAP! AREA 51

Status
Not open for further replies.

GermanLHD

Diamond
Reaction score
NAME OF THE MAP: AREA 51
BUILD TEAM NAME: LHD TEAMERS
GAME TYPE: SG
DESCRIPTION OF THE MAP: THIS IS A NEW MAP, INSPIRATED IN CHERNOBYL, BUT IT'S ABSOLUTLY DIFFERENT, YOU CAN FIND TANKS, AND ALL INSPIRED IN AREA 51 OF THE CITY CHERNOBYL
VIDEO/SCREENSHOTS: I'M GOING TO SEND YOU MY SCREENSHOTS IN A LINK
http://www.mediafire.com/download/1a375vt9xfx73es/SCREENSHOTS.zip
I am GermanLHD,{Lead Builder} of {LHD TEAMERS} agree and accept that by submitting this map to the MCGamer Network for consideration it may be altered by the staff of MCGamer at any time in order to make gameplay changes. Also, by accepting this you understand that any violation of the map guidelines such as, but not limited to OP items being placed, may result in the immediate removal of your map and or any associated given ranks (VIP) from our servers. The MCGamer staff have full rights to decide whether or not the map in question is applied to or remains on the server network and the status of the map is subject to change at any time.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/9pg0h69pal95d1z/AREA+51+BY+GERMANLHD+AND+JDSHOTLHD.zip

FOR ANY QUESTION HERE IS MY EMAIL: [email protected]

shadowblaze12

Diamond
Reaction score
I've taken the liberty to put the screenshots so you don't have to download :p

Very nice concept/theme of the map, but the 3rd screen looks ALOT like Wyverns wake. Other than that, maybe use a bit more block variation? Like some stone, not just Mycelium

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Due to the screenshots...I don't approve of this map. It is very bland...I hate blandness. I'm not saying that I hate the map, but I do dislike it. It's small too. Additionally Area 51 is supposed to be a very large sort of Factory-Looking area containing a whole bunch of intergalactic, human-like things.

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
This is 100% not going to get added, I suggest starting from scratch instead of starting from someone else's hard work

Littlehunter723

Platinum
Reaction score
In my opinion, it is a cool map but I do not like the fact that it looks exactly like chernobyl 2015, but with lava instead of water and few add-ons. Besides that, it looks like a good map, although I believe that it shouldn't be accepted. Tip: start from scratch.

bleuterd

Diamond
Reaction score
Hello!
I would say change the name for various reasons. The map is not based off its map name. Second of all, you have made a great map, but add a little more structures and expand the map a little. You do not have to use my advice, sorry if I were to offend you! Keep up the good work man! :) ~ BleuTerd/Noah

shadowblaze12

Diamond
Reaction score
Steps of making map:
1.) //replace grass mycelium
2.) //replace water lava
Done!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics