• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

New items in chest

Do you agree

• Total voters

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
-iron swords in tier 2
-gold swords tier 2
-taters tier 2
-diomand boots tier 2
-bottles of o enchanting tier 1
- iron axe tier 1
No. No. No. A 3rd tier of chests is needed before I'm willing to have any of this added (besides bottles o enchanting, which I think could be regular tier 2).

Btw, gold swords are worse than wood....

omega_moon

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
No. No. No. A 3rd tier of chests is needed before I'm willing to have any of this added (besides bottles o enchanting, which I think could be regular tier 2).

Gold = Wood

And I would want (not splash) potions of speed everywhere... or maybe just in Tier 2...

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
Gold = Wood

And I would want (not splash) potions of speed everywhere... or maybe just in Tier 2...
Tier 3, IMO.

And gold has less durability then wood, so technically it is worse. Does have some nice enchants though.

omega_moon

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Tier 3, IMO.

And gold has less durability then wood, so technically it is worse. Does have some nice enchants though.
True, I never really cared much about durability though, I am always able to murder someone before shards of metal rupture my hands and their skin causing me to run away and cuss like a little girl :3

And the only reason i want speed potions is that it doesn't give an advantage. You can use it to catch up to runners, or if you have enough time, to run away. Correct me if you think there are any PvP advantages to them.

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
True, I never really cared much about durability though, I am always able to murder someone before shards of metal rupture my hands and their skin causing me to run away and cuss like a little girl :3
You've obviously never fought with gold :p

IT'S LIKE BUTTER MAN.

omega_moon

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You've obviously never fought with gold :p

IT'S LIKE BUTTER MAN.
That would be so awkward to be hitting someone with a stick of butter in a fight... anyways i redirect you to my edit, just want to know your opinions.
And I have fought with butter gold before, and I only use it for around one fight, so it serves its purpose.

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score

And the only reason i want speed potions is that it doesn't give an advantage. You can use it to catch up to runners, or if you have enough time, to run away. Correct me if you think there are any PvP advantages to them.
I do think speed potions should be implemented, but they are more powerful then a tier 2 chest would warrant. Having that additional speed boost makes it so much easier to outmaneuver your opponent, darting behind them to hit them, juggling them in the air, then running away before they can respond, and then repeat. You can catch runners, and run away yourself if you need to, but really, I don't think that would ever be necessary.

It's basically the equivalent of sprint hacks, and we all know how annoyingit is to fight against that :p

Lechips11

Survivor
Reaction score
I can't vote in the poll simply because leathar boots don't exist in Minecraft.

I wouldn't mind seeing dye as an item, preferably bonemeal to make leather (All hail the grammar nazi) armour look more like iron armour. There should be leather armour with low enchantments as well, or wooden swords and stone swords with low enchantments. Snowballs could be a fun addition too. Something which I think has the potential to work is buckets of water and lava (water to slow down the person chasing you, whilst lava as an offensive threat).

funnybunny

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

i didnt know they had tier 3. and gold swords do about the same amount of damage as an iron sword does, it just breaks after a few kills.

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
i didnt know they had tier 3. and gold swords do about the same amount of damage as an iron sword does, it just breaks after a few kills.
Tier 3's aren't implemented yet.

And WHY do people insist gold swords are good? They deal the same damage as wood....

funnybunny

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Tier 3's aren't implemented yet.

And WHY do people insist gold swords are good? They deal the same damage as wood....
im pretty sure they deal the same damage as iron.

XxGagaxX

District 13
Reaction score
yep they dO.
cos old is real hard like irno Nd stuff.

NO.
Gold does the same amount as leather (sword wise)
Trust me..
Or just check 'ye olde Wiki.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci