• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

New idea for weapons and armor

Should everything be crafted?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I am wondering as really I think this is overpowering, but what if we change it so that chests only provide crafting materials to make the weapons and armor? Idk, just brainstorming.

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
Unless you scatter crafting tables around the perimeter of the map. But without that, NOPE.

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
Is my signature changed? Lets find out! Anyways, yeah defiantely add some crafting tables.

OwngeKing

Tribute
Reaction score
I personally don't like this idea. Obviously the only way this would work would be to add crafting tables around the entire map. I feel this would make the cornicopia less important and would force people to take extra time to find a chest and then find a crafting table. I like they way it is now where most of the stuff is easily grabbed and equipped excpet for diamond gear and some iron.

ArchetypeAmnesia

Survivor
Reaction score
I suggest just making it so u have to craft anything that's iron or diamond to at least give some other players a chance. The ones that don't like to expose them selves at the cornucopia. Add crafting tables too :p

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Well how this would work is that the corn will have the items more valuable and the outer chests will mainly have food with the chances of some iron.

Chezerony

District 13
Reaction score
Nope, we need that armor in the chests. Besides, everything is spawned by chance, right?

ArchetypeAmnesia

Survivor
Reaction score
Idk I like the idea of crafting but I think no one else does because there aren't enough crafting tables

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci