• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

New Hunger Games in the Sky!

Tree_TheBigKind

District 13
Reaction score
Yes we are going to get rid of the grass land its in progress at the moment, anyway; do you like it?
I think it's too small. Chad directly stated that 24 player survival games maps must be at least 250 in the radius (or 200, I forget :p ). Also, there are parts I really like but the it transitions to completely random things. I understand that you tried to incorporate different biomes in the map but I think it would be best to stick with the run-down theme that you have in most places.

BigFeeds123

Spectator
Reaction score
I think it's too small. Chad directly stated that 24 player survival games maps must be at least 250 in the radius (or 200, I forget :p ). Also, there are parts I really like but the it transitions to completely random things. I understand that you tried to incorporate different biomes in the map but I think it would be best to stick with the run-down theme that you have in most places.
We are working on little things around the map, it being a sky map is very difficult to make it a 200 radius the different biomes is to represent Minecraft as it is and thought people will find it more interesting and creative. And about the video transitions, they don't effect the map in anyway. Thank you - BigFeeds123

Tree_TheBigKind

District 13
Reaction score
We are working on little things around the map, it being a sky map is very difficult to make it a 200 radius the different biomes is to represent Minecraft as it is and thought people will find it more interesting and creative. And about the video transitions, they don't effect the map in anyway. Thank you - BigFeeds123
I get what you were trying to do with the different biomes but it's difficult to do with a sky map like this one. It makes the map seem way too random and throws off the look of the map.

JawzHD

Spectator
Reaction score
I get what you were trying to do with the different biomes but it's difficult to do with a sky map like this one. It makes the map seem way too random and throws off the look of the map.
Its sky games, if you don't like it then thats your opinion, you dont know until you have actually tried it though eh..

Tree_TheBigKind

District 13
Reaction score
Its sky games, if you don't like it then thats your opinion, you dont know until you have actually tried it though eh..
I know sky maps are difficult. That's why there aren't any sky maps in the survival games currently, because they are hard to pull off. I wasn't hating on the map, I was just trying to give point out some things that would make the map better.

JawzHD

Spectator
Reaction score
I know sky maps are difficult. That's why there aren't any sky maps in the survival games currently, because they are hard to pull off. I wasn't hating on the map, I was just trying to give point out some things that would make the map better.
You are sorting asking us to re create the map.

Tree_TheBigKind

District 13
Reaction score
You are sorting asking us to re create the map.
I was suggesting to stick to one theme, that's all. It's true that if you were to do that, you would need to change some portions of it but it was just a suggestion.

JawzHD

Spectator
Reaction score
I was suggesting to stick to one theme, that's all. It's true that if you were to do that, you would need to change some portions of it but it was just a suggestion.
We are thankful for the suggesions but it looks fine to be honest.

Bluewut

Diamond
Reaction score
I like what you're going for, but all the little sections that break off from the corn are too small in my opinion.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci