• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

New Forum Section: Bug Reports

Col_StaR

District 13
Staff member
Reaction score
*Begin Scene*

:mad:: "Confound these ponies bugs! Y is MCSG so totes buggy? U shuld just fix all of dem alrdy!"

:cool:: "Hey man, just because you're angry doesn't mean you need to start breaking the English language."

:mad:: "But itz so buggy! Dem Devs shuld just fix all of dem alrdy!"

:cool:: "Maybe the developers haven't come across the bug you found yet. Have you reported the bug?"

:mad:: "Ya. I poked Ava kpwn243 and subv3rsion liek 9001 times, and dey never fix anything! The Devs never do wurk."

:cool:: "Well maybe before insulting anyone's productivity, you should think about how you tried to contact the Developers. Have you tried the new Bug Reports section?"

:mad:: "wut?"

:cool:: "The new Bug Reports section, on the MCSG forums.

This new forum section, added to the Information and Support section, is dedicated to allowing players to more easily submit any bugs they may come across. Whether it's a bug on Survival Games, Quarter Quell, the Forums, or TeamSpeak, players can submit a bug report quickly and easily in that section. Players can now more easily report the bugs they find, and the Developers can now track, identify, and respond to any reports they get."
:mad:: "Oh cool."

:cool:: "Yup. Opened up today, so it's shiny and new and everything. If you'd like to post a Bug Report, just follow the instructions stated in the section."

:mad:: "So dis were I post my ban dispute?"

:cool:: "...."

:mad:: "So yes?"

:cool:: "This is why the old bug report system never worked."

*End Scene*
----------

Written and Directed by Col. StaR.
Oscar plz.

Nick

Community Engagement & Mapping Team Representative
Reaction score
Has more oscars than Leonardo Dicaprio.