• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

NEW DARKEN PaGE http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/darken-us-clan.152637/

Status
Not open for further replies.

ErickQ13

Spectator
Reaction score
-Name: Erick
-Minecraft IGN: ErickQ13
- Games Won: 91/290 (stats reset)
- Games played: 530/2264 (stats reset)
-PVP Strengths: Melee
-PVP Weaknesses: Strafing
-How skilled are you at PVP? [1/10]: 7/10
-How mature are you? [1/10]: 7/10
-Type of donor: I am willing to buy diamond donor (If I get accepted)
-Previous Clans: Janitors (disbanded)
-Reasons why, you should be accepted to Darken: I have lots of spare time to spend and the majority of my time goes to playing survival games. I am willing to go on teamspeak/skype daily when i'm available. (if the time is reasonable) The Janitors clan recently disbanded because the owner didn't like what the clan was turning into. That was my first and only clan I had been in, I really enjoyed the experience. So those are the main reasons why I think I should be accepted to the Darken clan.I hope that you consider me to be a part of your clan

Attachments

_Rixton

Platinum
Reaction score
- Name: James
-Minecraft IGN: _Rixton
- Games Won: 186 (on main only- I have about 300 in total)
- Games Played: 563
- PVP Strengths: I am able to pull off fishing rod combos, I have good bow accuracy, and have very good strafing skills as well as work in progress FnS. (56 ping)
- PVP Weaknesses: My main weakness is that every once in a while I will panic in the middle of a fight and make some bad decisions. Other times I will underestimate a player and then go on to losing to them in a brief fight.
- How skilled are you at PVP? [1/10]: 7/8 (don't want to be too cocky)
-How mature are you? [1/10]: 9 (sometimes I like to have fun!)
-Type of Donor: Platinum
- Previous Clans: I have been in a couple unknown clans which you have probably not heard of and ended up leaving them due to the fact that they had not so nice members...
- Reasons why, you should be accepted to Darken: I believe I should be in Darken because of not only my PvP qualities but also because of my dedication to groups I join, my personality, and desire to become better. I believe I should be in Darken because I can help build it up to be the best that it can be, by staying active, having fun, and sharing any tips I have to help improve individuals. #WelcomeVictoria!

Last edited:

_Rixton

Platinum
Reaction score
- Name: Steve
-Minecraft IGN: Iphotography98
- Games Won: 815
- Games Played: 6400 ( Yea I was a skrub back in the day)
- PVP Strengths: FNS SWORD ROD
- PVP Weaknesses: EH COULD BE BETTER AT THE BOW.
- How skilled are you at PVP? [1/10]: 7/8 not to cocky.
-How mature are you? [1/10]: 9 and a half
-Type of Donor: plat
- Previous Clans: Use to be involved with sector six.
- Reasons why, you should be accepted to Darken: I is bae
He is bae

KvnPlays

Survivor
Reaction score
Are you guys accepting older applications? Bc i applied but didnt get accepted or denied. ;-;
Yes we are! I'm just really busy atm and I'll do it when I'm free and plus, it's hard to decide.

KvnPlays

Survivor
Reaction score
I will be changing the requirements. Instead of 300+ wins, we are now aiming for 400+ wins or a 1/3 or 1/2 ratio.

Slinqy

Platinum
Reaction score
- Name: Nick
-Minecraft IGN: Slinqy
- Games Won: 231 (Almost 700 including alts)
- Games Played:647
- PVP Strengths: Fishing Rod, Bow, and FNS
- PVP Weaknesses: Teams larger than 3 and hackers
- How skilled are you at PVP? [1/10]: 9.5/10
-How mature are you? [1/10]: 9/10 (Im an ex-mod, you have to be pretty mature for that job.)
-Type of Donor: Platinum (Ex-Friend Rank)
- Previous Clans: Empire, and Ascension
- Reasons why, you should be accepted to Darken: Im really good at PvP and feel this is a good place to use my skills!

Last edited:

GetR3kt

Platinum
Reaction score
I will be changing the requirements. Instead of 300+ wins, we are now aiming for 400+ wins or a 1/3 or 1/2 ratio.
Seems Legit, so if someone has a 1/3.4 or 1/3.5 does it still reach the requirement? It's Still a 1/3 just not spot on.

Reaction score
- Name: Nick
-Minecraft IGN: Slinqy
- Games Won: 231 (Almost 700 including alts)
- Games Played:647
- PVP Strengths: Fishing Rod, Bow, and FNS
- PVP Weaknesses: Teams larger than 3 and hackers
- How skilled are you at PVP? [1/10]: 9.5/10
-How mature are you? [1/10]: 9/10 (Im an ex-mod, you have to be pretty mature for that job.)
-Type of Donor: Platinum (Ex-Friend Rank)
- Previous Clans: Empire, and Ascension
- Reasons why, you should be accepted to Darken: Im really good at PvP and feel this is a good place to use my skills!
Congratulations you have been accepted to Darken, You will be added to the roster shortly!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci