• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

NEW DARKEN PaGE http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/darken-us-clan.152637/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cystolith

Survivor
Reaction score
I recommend opening apps. Considering most of your roster has no clan experience and doesn't know people, I guarantee you'll have a hard time. Knowing who is good, who is bad, who has ping, who toggles, who dosses, which clans use alts, etc. is really important. It's a big community and has a lot to it. Being the biggest most skilled community on the server, you should let some people a part of it join to help integrate you into it here. Just some advice coming from someone who's been in several clans, many of which being quite good. Aside from that, gl.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I recommend opening apps. Considering most of your roster has no clan experience and doesn't know people, I guarantee you'll have a hard time. Knowing who is good, who is bad, who has ping, who toggles, who dosses, which clans use alts, etc. is really important. It's a big community and has a lot to it. Being the biggest most skilled community on the server, you should let some people a part of it join to help integrate you into it here. Just some advice coming from someone who's been in several clans, many of which being quite good. Aside from that, gl.
KvnPlays Take this as advice. What he is saying is true.

Reaction score
- Name: Rodrigo
-Minecraft IGN: bananeitor98
- Games Won: 494, 500+ with alts.
- Games Played: 2386
- PVP Strengths: rod, bow, fns.
- PVP Weaknesses: water battles.
- How skilled are you at PVP? [1/10]: 9, I'm on a break, but if I get accepted I'll go on tryhard mode.
-How mature are you? [1/10]: 10
-Type of Donor: platinum
- Previous Clans: Predators, Crystalk, Progressive Skills, Invencible, etc...
- Reasons why, you should be accepted to Darken:
Because I'm a decent player and can help a lot on making clan battles, Giving advices, because I've been in a LOT of clan and I know a lot about maps, chest routes, etc...

VirtueUS

Tribute
Reaction score
I would recommend being active on the thread. Kvn's a mod and he's literally NEVER on the forums.
Also what he said is true. You guys only accept people you know, and pretty much one of the best thingds about clans is meeting new people.

Slinqy

Platinum
Reaction score
Why was I never added to the roster even though I was accepted?

Ephizav2

Diamond
Reaction score
tf is the point of having a youtuber only clan? you're going to meet practically no one, and 1/2 the people that apply if your apps ever open, are gonna be fans of your youtube.

Argentinean_Boy

Survivor
Reaction score
tf is the point of having a youtuber only clan? you're going to meet practically no one, and 1/2 the people that apply if your apps ever open, are gonna be fans of your youtube.
G Crap Papo but idk they do what they wanna do we cant stop them and half of them are fans im a fan but i just wanna meet new people

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci