• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

New computer help, nerds rollout..

nah

Tribute
Reaction score
Hey all you little pc nerds, I need some help, can someone find me a good computer less than $500 that can run minecraft in at least 100fps smoothly on the lowest possible settings? At the moment on lowest settings on my laptop I get like 50 fps average which drops to 30 and below all the time, so i'm in need of an upgrade. All help appreciated cheers.

Last edited by a moderator:

I

Platinum
Reaction score
oh yeah while you're at it can you please tell me how I can fit my 17 metre pole into my 4 metre room???

charliewolves

Career
Reaction score
Hey all you little pc nerds, I need some help, can someone find me a good computer less than $500 that can run minecraft in at least 100fps smoothly on the lowest possible settings? At the moment on lowest settings on my laptop I get like 50 fps average which drops to 30 and below all the time, so i'm in need of an upgrade. All help appreciated cheers.
Hey there, When I built my PC I used Cyber Power, and mine cost around £600 but I added some extras because I was like I can because I have spare cash, :p - Try looking at Cyberpower. :)
oh yeah while you're at it can you please tell me how I can fit my 17 metre pole into my 4 metre room???
Saw it up into 5 pieces, each 3.4m Long and stack them. On a serious note those, please stay on topic. :)

I

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey there, When I built my PC I used Cyber Power, and mine cost around £600 but I added some extras because I was like I can because I have spare cash, :p - Try looking at Cyberpower. :)

Saw it up into 5 pieces, each 3.4m Long and stack them. On a serious note those, please stay on topic. :)
I was making an analogy, because I doubt you can buy a computer under $500 which can run at a smooth 100 fps..

Legend

Career
Reaction score
I was making an analogy, because I doubt you can buy a computer under $500 which can run at a smooth 100 fps..
mine is like 900 and I can barely reach 100

Reactions: I

Stealthy

District 13
Reaction score
is it weird that i cant run minecraft at 100 fps steady on lowest setting but i can paly cs:go with the highest settings with 300 fps

FusionDeck

Career
Reaction score
Okay so - Unless you have a monitor that has a refresh rate of at least 100Hz, there is no point trying to get 100 FPS. Your monitor will most likely only have a refresh rate of 60Hz (with means it can only display 60 FPS).

Do you plan on only playing Minecraft, or other games like GTA or CS:GO? These can actually be important factors, if you plan on playing other games soon.

EDIT: Here is a quick build I organised for you - It's just over $600, so not $500 but it's certainly going to ROCK Minecraft, CS:GO, GTA and most moderate intensity (CPU bound) games.

Last edited:

nah

Tribute
Reaction score
Okay so - Unless you have a monitor that has a refresh rate of at least 100Hz, there is no point trying to get 100 FPS. Your monitor will most likely only have a refresh rate of 60Hz (with means it can only display 60 FPS).

Do you plan on only playing Minecraft, or other games like GTA or CS:GO? These can actually be important factors, if you plan on playing other games soon.

EDIT: Here is a quick build I organised for you - It's just over $600, so not $500 but it's certainly going to ROCK Minecraft, CS:GO, GTA and most moderate intensity (CPU bound) games.
I play csgo but my laptop runs that smoothly with low settings I just have a problem with minecraft. haha you got the link to the build or? cheers

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci