• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

New Community Map?

NorthyO

Experienced
Reaction score
Not a problem. Also, I wrote down the ip and id like to take a look sometime :) lol
Id do it now but iPads dont run minecraft :p yet... Lol
Haha yea okay thanks. We've got it running on a different plugin than you guys just so people can play and see the map, but we're really hoping that you guys like it and pick it up to be a community map. We weren't really sure how to get in contact with you guys about it so we decided to just post a thread haha :) Looks like that was the best thing to do

cameron224

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Thats the easiest way. Ill move it to the maps discussions. Is the map finished or a work in Progress?

NorthyO

Experienced
Reaction score
Thats the easiest way. Ill move it to the maps discussions. Is the map finished or a work in Progress?
Work in progress right now... we just wanted some people to come on and tell us what we could improve on, change, etc.

TECHN0B

Survivor
Reaction score
Looks nice off the pictures but the third pic looks way to flat and there is a floating island to the right >.< I am a terrain freak, but as far as buildings go those look nice c:

NorthyO

Experienced
Reaction score
Looks nice off the pictures but the third pic looks way to flat and there is a floating island to the right >.< I am a terrain freak, but as far as buildings go those look nice c:
It's flat around the spawn, but yeah, it needs a lot of work. We're actually moving it to another world, and by that I mean moving the structures and what not. So for now it will be down for a few days while we redo everything...

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Thread Status: Locked

This thread is being moved and locked due to the map/idea not having any progression in a large span of time. If you need your thread to be reopened, PM a Staff member if this map/idea is still in the works.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci