• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

New: Build Teams Forum Section

Col_StaR

District 13
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello Tributes,

Dave has had his mind bouncing around the idea for having a dedicated section for Build Team threads for quite some time now. Currently, those threads are posted in the Mapping section (where they get buried under all the mapping content) or the MCSG Clans and Teams section (where they get buried 10x as quickly under all the clan content).

Today, I brought up the idea to him once again, and he gave me the go-ahead. A little organization never hurts, right?

Here's what I need from you, beautiful community:
If you are a member of a build team, and you have a thread for your build team posted somewhere, please reply in this thread with a link to your build team's thread.
Alternatively, if you are a staff member and you know of/see a Build Team thread that should be moved, please move it.

There's just so many build team threads scattered all over the forums that it'd be very difficult and time-consuming for me to hunt them all down. As such, I'd prefer to crowd-source the work to those involved. Once I get the link, I'll move the build team threads over to the new Build Team section as soon as I am able to.

Thanks!

Last edited:

Niall

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This is a great addition to the forums!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member