• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Network Issues...again...

jessika

Spectator
Reaction score

missmoll7

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey Tributes!

It appears that a lot of players may not be having a good time with their connections. Don't worry, it's not you, nor is it us - it's everything inbetween.
For more information, watch "internet health report" for critical notices.

We're also alerting our datacenter for our US locations about this packet loss, as well as where the problem lies. If you're noticing issues anywhere else, please let us know so we can contact the appropriate people.

Note: You MAY lag out, or be unable to connect at all, while these issues are ongoing.
Just a quick question: How long will this bug be ongoing?

buttercup712

Spectator
Reaction score
i just signed up and am trying to figure out how to play, and i keep going to servers clicking on usa and trying to press like a link or something, is it not working or am i doing something wrong? plz help

Taolem

Tribute
Reaction score
i just signed up and am trying to figure out how to play, and i keep going to servers clicking on usa and trying to press like a link or something, is it not working or am i doing something wrong? plz help
...Seriously?! Well, you have to enter the server name in Multiplayer in MC.

EmixLv

Spectator
Reaction score
I'm in Latvia and all my Latvian friends have this problem that we have 1/5 ping bars in server list and we randomly lag out of servers due to packet loss.
Thats wierd im from Latvia and my ping bar is around 3-5

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci