• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Netherrack Tunnels

Status
Not open for further replies.

KungFuCupcake

Experienced
Reaction score
KungFuCupcake God damn little fag,Why do you like to troll. Your probably 9 or something so go eat more cookies little boy.-_-

fatmannumbah8 Ok,thank you for not being a fag :) but I didin't rush the map , this took a long amount of time but thanks anyways for not being a little 9 year old like KungFuCupcake
Actually I'm almost 17 and this map is really primitive.

OnoSnipezPro

Tribute
Reaction score
Well damn why do you feel the need to troll
Another crappy map ... Vareide maps are the best!
That is an example of A troll.

Okay let me reword this.... I WANT CONSTRUCTIVE CRITISISIM.

Tell me what I could work on rather than trolling and saying
Another crappy map ... Vareide maps are the best!
This would help a lot in my next map. So from now on I would please appreciate it if I got ways on how to improve this map

Otto

Diamond
Reaction score
Ima put it strait, its really bad, not creative, I cant see a story here, the corn looks SH!T and the tunnels are not varied, this will NEVER get into MCSG...Well,, it might eventually with the way MCSG are choosing their maps.

KungFuCupcake

Experienced
Reaction score
Ima put it strait, its really bad, not creative, I cant see a story here, the corn looks SH!T and the tunnels are not varied, this will NEVER get into MCSG...Well,, it might eventually with the way MCSG are choosing their maps.
Otto for the king!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci