• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Nether Map!!

Vote!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Khanzi

Spectator
Reaction score
I have an idea for nether map. It has lot of lava the mobs will be harder to bypass. There should also be a lot of broken down nether bases. I can make this but I will need sponsorship but I would prefer proposing this concept to Vareide. :D. If this gets over 30 votes it should at least be considered

Aeruner

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Interesting choice of words on the poll there.

loverthehater

Tribute
Reaction score
I would love to see this. The concept is original and great. If done right, it would be an amazing map and it would be hilariously fun for a lot of people! :)

zukodark

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It is not at all naturall. I know this server is not like the books but NETHER... It is easy to make. Boring to fight at and everything is gonna looking same.

bart

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I tryed making this once but I could import the nether to a normal world :(. And it is alot of work making it with hand.

bart

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It is not at all naturall. I know this server is not like the books but NETHER... It is easy to make. Boring to fight at and everything is gonna looking same.
It isn't easy at all dude.

MrRoy

Tribute
Reaction score
its a good idea but i already did some nether fights if you wanna make it you need to make in hell style with epic castle''s lave statues and stuff like that but not only the nether

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci