• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Nether Map!!

Vote!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I would love to see this. The concept is original and great. If done right, it would be an amazing map and it would be hilariously fun for a lot of people! :)
how do you get the banner that tells you your score i had one before but forgot how to get it again >.<

Amanten

Spectator
Reaction score
I would love to see this. The concept is original and great. If done right, it would be an amazing map and it would be hilariously fun for a lot of people! :)
I Was Wondering How You How All The Achievement Pictures And Stuff On Ur Chat When You Say Something. PLease Tell Me :)

InternetC

Survivor
Reaction score
I Was Wondering How You How All The Achievement Pictures And Stuff On Ur Chat When You Say Something. PLease Tell Me :)
You make a picture from a website, and if your trying to use grammar, your failing.

zukodark

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Request someone who actual has a good pc... And yes, it takes time to me too! It took 15 minutes for making a 20 x 20 chunk nether overworld (change ALL blocks too a more nether looking one) and then I used time on choosing how block!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci