• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Nervous Problems

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
My personal miracle nausea cure, ginger beer.
I can't get enough of the stuff, and it cures nausea incredibly quickly. Even if you don't like ginger beer, just keep a bottle of it in your bag, just in case. When you feel nauseous, take a drink and it should subside. Also, don't get the super cheap stuff, it doesn't need to be expensive, but make sure it's not suger-free, or uses any kind of artificial sweeteners instead of proper sugar. I've found that sugar-free ones actually make the nausea worse.
Also, try not to think about it, so put yourself near friends who you can hold conversation with for a long time, and keep yourself occupied. If you start to feel sick, if you're reading or anything like that, stop, as it can worsen the nausea.
Oh geez reading in moving vehicles... Not fun man.

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
Take mints, sleep loads, watch a movie. I've had so many long coach journeys, I think longest was my 24 hour trip to Italy. Just keep yourself occupied and you won't feel sick, you'll be too busy to feel sick.
My personal miracle nausea cure, ginger beer.
I can't get enough of the stuff, and it cures nausea incredibly quickly. Even if you don't like ginger beer, just keep a bottle of it in your bag, just in case. When you feel nauseous, take a drink and it should subside. Also, don't get the super cheap stuff, it doesn't need to be expensive, but make sure it's not suger-free, or uses any kind of artificial sweeteners instead of proper sugar. I've found that sugar-free ones actually make the nausea worse.
Also, try not to think about it, so put yourself near friends who you can hold conversation with for a long time, and keep yourself occupied. If you start to feel sick, if you're reading or anything like that, stop, as it can worsen the nausea.
If you ever feel sick, breathe through your nose, take small sips of water, and press the pulse temple right where your arm and hand meet. It might feel weird, but it helps to get that gag sickness feeling away. Trust me I went into huge wavy conditions on a boat, and my oh my, was it useful.
Thank you so much! This is gonna help loads!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci