• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Neph and Vanessa

Status
Not open for further replies.

smashmaster

Platinum
Reaction score
It's sad to see people go, but we all can't play this game forever :(
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK You! Anyway people come and go I just really need help with the going part...Good luck with life u guys.

Racervina

Tribute
Reaction score
Wow those two were the best! It's a shame that they got kicked out lol :thumbsdown: (n)

Jazza

Experienced
Reaction score
Wow those two were the best! It's a shame that they got kicked out lol :thumbsdown: (n)
They weren't exactly kicked out. It was their pure choice if they were to resign or not but we just have to respect their private reasons and decisions in regards to doing this and hopefully wish them the best of luck in their future endeavors.

Racervina

Tribute
Reaction score
They weren't exactly kicked out. It was their pure choice if they were to resign or not but we just have to respect their private reasons and decisions in regards to doing this and hopefully wish them the best of luck in their future endeavors.
Do you really think "It was their pure choice"? Imo there was more going on than just "two more staff members resigning".
Tell me please: how is it possible that those two failed their trial? Everyone who has been a tiny little bit active recently, knows, that Vanessa and Nephilim slayed that trial.
I would like to hear the truth and not just this "They resigned and we all wish them best of luck for their future - Oh and thank you for all the work they have done for us!!"-stuff.

What are the reasons? Why does noone say anything?? Where there even reasons, LOL?? :thumbsdown: (n):thumbsdown: (n)

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Unrelated, but even kohi has more players on than mcsg a lot of the time. Right now kohi has a lot less players because it is still morning.

Last night Kohi had around 2200, and mcsg had around 1300-1700
I've never ever seen Kohi above 1700-1800 players, and at night Kohi's usually sitting around 1000 players or less.

MCGamer does the same, but our playerbase swells much higher during the day.

IceCarbonDiabloX

Experienced
Reaction score
Do you really think "It was their pure choice"? Imo there was more going on than just "two more staff members resigning".
Tell me please: how is it possible that those two failed their trial? Everyone who has been a tiny little bit active recently, knows, that Vanessa and Nephilim slayed that trial.
I would like to hear the truth and not just this "They resigned and we all wish them best of luck for their future - Oh and thank you for all the work they have done for us!!"-stuff.

What are the reasons? Why does noone say anything?? Where there even reasons, LOL?? :thumbsdown: (n):thumbsdown: (n)
sup arena_master

Jimmer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
"Forced resignation" ring a bell, anyone?

Let's all keep in mind what happened with Alex and myself...

Razzledgirl

Career
Reaction score
As this thread has gone off topic, I will be locking it.

It is sad for all of us to see Nephilim and Vanessa go. They did great work here, as I'm sure you all know.

That being said, Nephilim and Vanessa were returned to the Sr. Moderator position by the Administration, specifically, by Chad.
Unfortunately, the two of them decided to resign after that. That is the truth of the matter.

In short, it was their decision to resign, and again, people will start their own conspiracy theories.

CAmadeusA

District 13
Reaction score

There were reasons which are chads and chads alone as to why they failed, which won't be publicly disclosed as it would be an invasion of privacy, unprofessional, and rude. They did resign on their own accord. Most do, on not passing the trial as the transition back to senior mod is very difficult. Just take a look at the history of those who have failed their trial.

"Forced resignation" ring a bell, anyone?

Let's all keep in mind what happened with Alex and myself...
Jimmer, your and their situation are in no way, shape, or form, similar. If you think there's some sort of ulterior agenda/motive, you're mistaken.

In general, who chad chooses to hire and who he doesn't is his business and he has his reasons. There's no conspiracy theories going on here. Everything is actually at face value. Sorry to disappoint.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci