• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#NEKK [AU Division]

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlankingForward

Spectator
Reaction score
Application:
- IGN?:FlankingForwards
- Wins/Games?: 18/278 (ill tell you on skype something about it )
- Age?:12 atm
- Skype?:YOU GOT IT
- PvP Strenghts?:Running, Sword and Water Combat.

Thedorkyd1

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
lol. I am looking forward to the next installation of rhino, dorky and csimps clan that is only around until it gets defeated in a battle then disbands.
I am looking forward to the day that you actually have proper knowledge in a matter before commenting on it. Rhino was thinking about leaving to join quantum for a while and I knew as soon as he did that, a couple people would follow him and then I would disband the clan, it was only a matter of time. Then after a battle (The scores were still 4-3) Rhino decided to leave pretty much half way through and join quantum. I had already had enough of everyone just leaving the chat as a joke and expecting to be added back so this was the thing that topped it all off. You have absolutely no knowledge of clans as I have seen you post this on #Quantum's thread:
not really they still lost the clan battle and if you look at a lot of other respectable clan pages they all show all battles lost and won no matter what the clan battled clans current status is. in saying this a few hydra members are now in this clan so they have probably given permission for it to happen so that this clan seems to be "undefeated" in its battles.
. Just because people leave the clan that doesn't give them permission to give their new clans leader the opportunity to take the loss off. I have no idea who informed you that you could take a win down if another clan disbands. My advice to you is not comment on issues in which you have absolutely no knowledge about!

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score
I am looking forward to the day that you actually have proper knowledge in a matter before commenting on it. Rhino was thinking about leaving to join quantum for a while and I knew as soon as he did that, a couple people would follow him and then I would disband the clan, it was only a matter of time. Then after a battle (The scores were still 4-3) Rhino decided to leave pretty much half way through and join quantum. I had already had enough of everyone just leaving the chat as a joke and expecting to be added back so this was the thing that topped it all off. You have absolutely no knowledge of clans as I have seen you post this on #Quantum's thread: . Just because people leave the clan that doesn't give them permission to give their new clans leader the opportunity to take the loss off. I have no idea who informed you that you could take a win down if another clan disbands. My advice to you is not comment on issues in which you have absolutely no knowledge about!
GG. Well done, anyone, if you would like to see someone get shut down, dorky has just done it for you. Get rekt juicey. Also, dorky, accept my skype friend request.

Allterion

Spectator
Reaction score
Also Thedorkyd1 if your looking for a new clan, #Alpha is always open to new members (we only have 2). It may be way under your league, but why not throw us a bone and give it a shot for a couple of weeks? :)
GG. Well done, anyone, if you would like to see someone get shut down, dorky has just done it for you. Get rekt juicey. Also, dorky, accept my skype friend request.
I am looking forward to the day that you actually have proper knowledge in a matter before commenting on it. Rhino was thinking about leaving to join quantum for a while and I knew as soon as he did that, a couple people would follow him and then I would disband the clan, it was only a matter of time. Then after a battle (The scores were still 4-3) Rhino decided to leave pretty much half way through and join quantum. I had already had enough of everyone just leaving the chat as a joke and expecting to be added back so this was the thing that topped it all off. You have absolutely no knowledge of clans as I have seen you post this on #Quantum's thread: . Just because people leave the clan that doesn't give them permission to give their new clans leader the opportunity to take the loss off. I have no idea who informed you that you could take a win down if another clan disbands. My advice to you is not comment on issues in which you have absolutely no knowledge about!
Can we please keep the thread clean, Thanks

ThatGuysGraphics

Survivor
Reaction score
- IGN?: ThatGuysGraphics
- Wins/Games?: 331/1870
- Age?: 14
- Skype?: porkcracklingmc
- PvP Strenghts?: Bow, Block Hitting, FNS

Thedorkyd1

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
i look forward the the day when you open your eyes and see that you have actually had basically the same clan about 4 times now. and the disbandment is always conveniently after a big loss. synergy and hydra are two classic examples. hydra disbands in the middle of a clan battle against resurrection and hydra straight after its loss to quantum. my advice to you is to stick with a clan for more than 3 weeks and you might actually achieve something other than just make yourselves look stupid by continuously disbanding and making a clan with the same main individuals. you obviously cant see past then end of your chin so i don't expect you to understand how pathetic you look making a new clan every few weeks.
I look forward to the day that you open your eyes and see that you actually haven't used correct grammar :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci