• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#NEKK [AU Division]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Julia Gillard

Survivor
Reaction score
lol. I am looking forward to the next installation of rhino, dorky and csimps clan that is only around until it gets defeated in a battle then disbands.
yeah, this is just stupid. Please dont say things liek this on our thread, btw check pm's

juicey

Diamond
Reaction score
Oi shut up m8.
stop trying to cause a flame on this thread. this was said weeks ago as a joke and you shouldn't be quoting it now. I understand that you are 10 years old and probably lack most of the basic social skill that mature people posses, so I wont send anything rude back due to the fact I would feel bad insulting someone who didn't understand their actions. please don't reply and have a nice day.

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score
stop trying to cause a flame on this thread. this was said weeks ago as a joke and you shouldn't be quoting it now. I understand that you are 10 years old and probably lack most of the basic social skill that mature people posses, so I wont send anything rude back due to the fact I would feel bad insulting someone who didn't understand their actions. please don't reply and have a nice day.
It was a joke b/c I know the people in the clan an now dorky really we'll. I wasn't attacking the poster. We all know that dorky makes a lot if clans.

R3DK1LLER

Spectator
Reaction score
Application:
- IGN?:MLG_R3DZ
- Wins/Games?:21/90+(not pass 100 yet )
- Age?:13
- Skype?:mlg_r3dz
- PvP Strenghts?:Flint and steel rod bow and sword

Julia Gillard

Survivor
Reaction score
yet again another stupid comment, please stay off this thread and check your pm's.

DaFiperz

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN?: DaFiperz
- Wins/Games?: 33 wins 1109 games
- Age?: 15
- Skype?: dafiperz (no caps)
- PvP Strengths?: I am decent at melee, bow fighting, water battles and cleaning up :p

screacher90

Career
Reaction score
Stuff it
- IGN?: screacher90
- Wins/Games?: 376/3000
- Skype?: mby ;)
- PvP Strenghts?: Melee is where i and good at, water fights with team mates, i have good communication and i know how to knock back far.
Plz accept me i have sensitive ears

juicey

Diamond
Reaction score
It was a joke b/c I know the people in the clan an now dorky really we'll. I wasn't attacking the poster. We all know that dorky makes a lot if clans.
according to the leader of this clan you are disliked by its members. i also would like to question if you know what don't reply means, due to the fact you don't seem to grasp the concept of it.

Julia Gillard

Survivor
Reaction score
Stuff it
- IGN?: screacher90
- Wins/Games?: 376/3000
- Skype?: mby ;)
- PvP Strenghts?: Melee is where i and good at, water fights with team mates, i have good communication and i know how to knock back far.
Plz accept me i have sensitive ears
You have been Accepted, oh and what's your skype?

Kevin Rudd

Diamond
Reaction score
After being banned on MCSG forums and servers I am finally back. All the accusations and theories of what me and my fellow clan members did is all a lie. I am simply not going to state my opinion as I will probably be banned once again. But I am back and ready to take leadership of #NEKK back, so prepare yourselves for what is too come in the next few weeks...... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci