• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

/nek Feature!

/nek?

• /nek

• nah..

Results are only viewable after voting.

Holidays_

Survivor
Reaction score
Hello Everyone!

I came up with an idea for the mcsg survival games command..
This command would be '/nek' and it would be similar to the '/kill' or '/seppuku' commands. This would be a funny way to die and in chat rather than saying 'A cannon can be heard in the distance' it would be '[Player] has been necked'. I believe this would add a funny aspect to mcsg, and would be a good way to kill yourself when you see a stacked 5 team, and 6 players remaining.

Thank You!

- Holidays

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
Seppuku: is a form of Japanese ritual suicide by disembowelment. Seppuku was originally reserved only for samurai. Part of the samurai bushido honour code, seppuku was either used voluntarily by samurai to die with honor rather than fall into the hands of their enemies (and likely suffer torture), or as a form of capital punishment for samurai who had committed serious offenses, or performed because they had brought shame to themselves. The ceremonial disembowelment, which is usually part of a more elaborate ritual and performed in front of spectators, consists of plunging a short blade, traditionally a tantō, into the abdomen and moving the blade from left to right in a slicing motion.

With this said, I find /nek a bit redundant since Seppuku isn't any matter of laugh.

Though, in all seriousness. Do we really need 3 /kill commands? >.<

bibliography: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seppuku

Holidays_

Survivor
Reaction score
Seppuku: is a form of Japanese ritual suicide by disembowelment. Seppuku was originally reserved only for samurai. Part of the samurai bushido honour code, seppuku was either used voluntarily by samurai to die with honor rather than fall into the hands of their enemies (and likely suffer torture), or as a form of capital punishment for samurai who had committed serious offenses, or performed because they had brought shame to themselves. The ceremonial disembowelment, which is usually part of a more elaborate ritual and performed in front of spectators, consists of plunging a short blade, traditionally a tantō, into the abdomen and moving the blade from left to right in a slicing motion.

With this said, I find /nek a bit redundant since Seppuku isn't any matter of laugh.

Though, in all seriousness. Do we really need 3 /kill commands? >.<

bibliography: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seppuku
Its a one of those commands that don't mean anything. I also don't remember saying Seppuku as something to laugh about.. *Not Being Rude*, but can't you take a joke?

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
I mean, how often would it be used?

Holidays_

Survivor
Reaction score
I mean, how often would it be used?
Ugh True, But how much code would it take? I'm not the greatest at coding, but i don't believe it would take that much code to just implement a small command into the server. :cool:

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
Ugh True, But how much code would it take? I'm not the greatest at coding, but i don't believe it would take that much code to just implement a small command into the server. :cool:
It wouldn't, but it would have to have enough support and I just don't see it happening.

GibbyMC

Career
Reaction score
Um I'm taking a little bit of offence from this.Il somebody who I knew quite well "necked themselves" last year. Seriously man, it's a touchy subject and not a laughing matter.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci