• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Neighborhood

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikag35

Gold
Reaction score
Holy crap, I remember watching your build series on this. I really hope it gets accepted because it's really good, but knowing MCSG's logic, it won't.

Also RIP Survival Kingdom, November 2012 - August 2015. One of the best MCSG maps ever.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Holy crap, I remember watching your build series on this. I really hope it gets accepted because it's really good, but knowing MCSG's logic, it won't.

Also RIP Survival Kingdom, November 2012 - August 2015. One of the best MCSG maps ever.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I remember when this was first submitted and there was that controversy of which server would accept it between us the Hive and the Fridge(?)

Kohiro

Diamond
Reaction score
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I remember when this was first submitted and there was that controversy of which server would accept it between us the Hive and the Fridge(?)
think u top shiz

ninjow

Survivor
Reaction score
Didn't you make this a long time ago and record yourself making it? I love it regardless :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci