• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Need Players who can Find Hackers and make Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChibiGoose

Platinum
Reaction score
MC Account Name: ChibiGoose
Timezone: Central Standard Time
Available Times on this weekend: 2-10 Hours, really depends on my chore rate. I am busy Saturday night at around 5 pm until the rest of the day.
Number of Report Abuses filed: 228 also keep in mind that some of the reports were multiple players in one. 98 Hacker reports.

Avesu

Career
Reaction score
Man, I'd be happy too if I could record. If I could, I'd be active member right now with so many reports. Ok, maybe that's a little far-fetched, but trust me, I'd be reporting a ton.

Col_StaR

District 13
Staff member
Reaction score
Major Lieutenant Corporal Private Colonel Star, I will show you a surplus of free time.
Blazer, that message paired with your avatar made me imagine you saying that in the thick Russian accent of a hard-line Soviet soldier.
"Da, comrade Colonel! My surplus of free time shall crush the despicable hackers and bring much pride to the Soviet people and to our great Union! Ura!"

Can we please please please call them seekers? c:
I like the name, but the Sr. Staff has to write off on it. Officially? Probably not. Unofficially, you folks can call yourselves whatever (is appropriate).

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
Ahhh... So this was your "Secret Project". It sounds interesting! I'm sure it'll be a huge succes!

Blazerboy | Noah

District 13
Reaction score
Blazer, that message paired with your avatar made me imagine you saying that in the thick Russian accent of a hard-line Soviet soldier.
"Da, comrade Colonel! My surplus of free time shall crush the despicable hackers and bring much pride to the Soviet people and to our great Union! Ura!"

I like the name, but the Sr. Staff has to write off on it. Officially? Probably not. Unofficially, you folks can call yourselves whatever (is appropriate).
Как вы хотите товарищ звезду, я не отступлю от тебя.

Ian

Career
Reaction score
MC Account Name: Zypes
Timezone: UTC -8 (Pacific)
Available Times on this weekend: All weekend + Monday. What is sleep?
Number of Report Abuses filed: Only two or three, but I've reported plenty of hackers live on TS.

Uploading videos quickly isn't an issue, I'm familiar with Google Docs... I always have TS open, so that isn't an issue either. Curious to see what's up, so I wouldn't mind volunteering my time this weekend... I don't have much else to do.

Rhino1928

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
MC Account Name: Rhino1928
Timezone: EST
Available Times on this weekend: Tonight, Tomorrow and all of Monday
Number of Report Abuses filed: 50, although this number is relatively low, I still feel that I could still accomplish the task at hand that you are offering.

DPinky

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
MC Account Name: DPinky
Timezone: = Central US/CA
Available Times on this weekend: Just Saturday from noon - 6pm
Number of Report Abuses filed: 18, however I have 114 unlisted YouTube videos of hackers, from when I was Mod.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
you think 3+ hours is a surplus of free time?

Major Lieutenant Corporal Private Colonel Star, I will show you a surplus of free time.
A surplus of free time? For me it's like 30 minutes maybe on a Tuesday or something

NuJaan

Diamond
Reaction score
I'm all for this! I'll help out. :)

MC Account Name: NuJaan
Timezone: EST
Available Times on this weekend: Usually 12 pm to 8 pm.
Number of Report Abuses filed: 26

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci