• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Need help! :(

Hunger_Gamer

Survivor
Reaction score
This is amazing, MCSG is so loving and giving, thank you guys. Plus hope your mom gets better. :)

Xerox

Experienced
Reaction score
Im so sorry D: That time those guys were making fun of you I should of said something..I didnt know D:

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
This... this thread could use a bump. Yes, could definitely use a bump.

yes, yes yes yes... *chuckles to self*

Yeah, I'm bumping this thread c: Is that allowed? I forget. I know it's not allowed on the Minecraft Forums...
oh, w/e. It's for a good cause. unless I'm drunk and am bumping the wrong thread. this thread is the one that's in my siggy, right? the one about the medical operations? Hopefully this is the right thread.
bah, I'm tired. peace.

Shaunypie87

Career
Reaction score
Oh, I hope she gets better soon, French, I hope she appreciates our community donating for her health. <3

L

Lululioness

Glad she is getting better :)
I wish I could donate, but I don't have a PayPal because I'm 12 xD
Give your mother my best wishes and I hope she is feeling better soon!

ProfessorRetro

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hi, my mother recently just got cured of her Breast Cancer and I told her about this and she was really touched. The only thing is, is that she wants to know a bit of confirmation. Like for example what's her sickness. I know it sounds cold, but she just wants to know for sure this isn't a fake before she donates, but I do trust you. I'll convince her soon enough.

tommat6000

Experienced
Reaction score
So how many donations are you at right now/how much money have you collected? :3

Kellett15

Tribute
Reaction score
Hope She Gets better soon Best of luck to you and your Family!

tommat6000

Experienced
Reaction score
We have until Christmas to do dis c: Just $1 is all it takes :3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci