• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Need help for taking out teams.

StarWilly12

Diamond
Reaction score
Unless your a master at PVP a must for taking out teams from my past experiences is using flint and steels and a fishing rod.

Nintendonuts

Diamond
Reaction score
All secondaries are almost essiential for good organized teams. If they are inseparable, light one on fire that'll surely get them apart. Also, bows to keep them a distance from you a 2v1 Meelee is something you don't want to do when taking out a team, and always target one at a time, letting each of them regen gives them an advantage.

Res

Diamond
Reaction score
* Sorry if there's any spelling mistakes *

Hello all!

I need help for taking out teams, as the title says.

So what happens:

I'm a very aggresive player, especially with a sword. I usually kill many people in a 1v1, even if they have over 500 wins. The point is that when I meet a team I guess I go to aggresive and thinking that I'm better than I am. Or else I go mental unsafe, and thinkin, Jc you can't kill teams. I don't know. Sometimes I'm about to kill the other guy, but then his teammate comes and helps him.
I would be very happy for some advice, because a guy with 200+ wins, needs to know how to kill teams..

~Jc
My Idea is to play defensive. If you have multiple flint and steels, Put them into which slots you can hotkey/scroll to, and use them No matter what. If you are good with combos with the flint and steel, Do that. Against teams, you need to use every open stratrgy given to you. Once you have lit 1 or both players on fire. Turn around, Focus on one person, and strafe, and use your fishing rod correctly. If your opponents run away, It isn't a very good idea to chase, in my opinion, because just because you weakened both of them doesn't mean you have to play aggressive. If you are good with a bow, Shoot them 2 or 3 times and whoever you think is low, go straight for. Now that you have 1 player down, Get the other one. The other player Might pull a graser10 on you and try "clean up crewing" you from behind, Keep in mind your next opponent will be locked on to you, because you have just broke a team. If the player goes aggressive and runs after you, Run for a little bit, get those hearts back, turn around, and use a flint and steel again. Now, Don't say i abuse the fns, its a magical item for killing teams, you must learn how to use it properly. When you have lit your opponent up, Go for the kill! If you are a good sword user, you have very high chances of killing a burning player, because he/she takes half a heart of damage per tick of damage, and you are hitting him/her at the same time. strafe your opponent, as strafing gives your target a MUCH harder chance of killing you, since it is possible they will miss their own attacks.
Now you have just OWNED the 2nd player, And you have killed a 2 team!
There you go!
Hope this helped!

gizmobrick

Experienced
Reaction score
I recommend focusing on bow spamming/FnSing one guy at a time. Do your best to divert the two, and run into other players so they will get distracted. Playing defensive is the key to taking out teams. Wait for the perfect time to strike (if you decide to go for the sword) when the other guy is on fire. He will be less likely to attack when he is taking damage. Us the fishing rod to your advantage weather you are pushing one back in the water, or doing the fishing rod stun. When it comes down to it, you are really just trying to inflict the most damage to your opponent(s) while taking as little damage as possible. This goes back to using secondary weapons like tho bow and FnS, because it is harder for you to take damage with a bow than by close combat sword PvP. If you charge the team then you will most likely die (unless they are very under geared). Instead try and make the fight go on al long as possible, but don't allow them to regenerate health. Above all, play smart. The biggest reason I die to teams is because I have no common sense when I'm in the heat of the moment. This is all easier said then done. I myself only successfully take out teams about 20% of the time i fight them.

Anyway, those are some unorganized tips I have picked up over the time. Hope this helped!

Last edited:

4non

Platinum
Reaction score
Set them on fire, run, and shoot them. If they start to run, chase them. Rinse and repeat.

Alt__Drakon

Tribute
Reaction score
I'm not too good, but somethings I think can work is get rid of one of them first, then it'll be easier to finish things off, and if your low, try getting them on fire, use bows a lot, turning around for one quick shot, and sometimes if they are farther, eat up, or if your saturation is full, fully load your bow and shoot, and if you miss just hit him a little and run, except if your sure you can kill him. If one is cutting you off, kill the one that's not cutting you off at the moment, and if the other gets to you, run if you need to, if you don't need to, you can just fight. Also avoid getting gang banged, because then your screwed. If one of them is really low on armor, take him out first then fight the other one, and if they both are low on armor, just aggressively attack them.

boboy1999

District 13
Reaction score
Use your flint and steel first then the bow a few times. Then you should go in for the kill. The smart thing to do I wait till they separate and take them out one at a time or wait till one is not looking.

Cartercraft99

Experienced
Reaction score
Definitely use flint and steel a lot. It will get them down 4 hearts (plus you can probably hit them a couple times). Also, definitely use your bow. The bow allows you to get them low, without them getting to you. After doing those things for a bit, and once they are low enough, I'd go in for the kill with my sword! Also something that helps is knowing how many armor bars they have. I don't know every piece of armor, but if you know them, you can tell how aggressive you have to be. Hope I could help! Good luck :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci