• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Need Help Deciding What to Do

What should i do?

• Total voters

Bamber

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hello!!! Im just a regular MCSGer, who just happens to want to make a nice suvival games map with my friends. We have been pretty low on ideas but our favorite one is an idea to base our map off my old elementary school. I remember it as a really awesome school with a large field, cool indoor and outdoor courts and interesting structures all around. The only problem is, i think it wil look and feel to much like the already made and overplayed Valleyside University map. (amazing map, just a bit overplayed) I want my map to be unique and special, unlike any other. Should i keep my my current theme, or should i start completely from scratch??? Please help!!

-Struggling Mapmaker

mr_pendle

Diamond
Reaction score
Meh, unless your old school has a car park, football stadium, and roads packed with cars in it. I think you'll be ok.

OnlyMathias

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Give your Current Idea ago and if all else fails start over. Just do what you think is best or both.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci