• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Need Builders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Graboidfan31

Spectator
Reaction score
Also can I tell any youtuber's the new map will be out in like a million years?

Ares945

Spectator
Reaction score
Thanks for the all the replies. Add me on skype. My name is brandonjw98 Thanks!

Graboidfan31

Spectator
Reaction score
K, I have skype mobile so probably just going to use that but I don't know might be able to use skype on the computer. I have some cool Ideas for traps if you can build them.

Graboidfan31

Spectator
Reaction score
I will design and build all the buildings! Multiple pyramids I am thinking. on the east side of the river(like Egypt).

98tg11

Tribute
Reaction score
By help do you mean you will set up a server, if so i have in idea, a deserted place, like after a nuclear apocolipse.

Maddog64

Survivor
Reaction score
I can help build redstone traps and i can build the corn,msg me the server ip and i will help

Samzzz56

Tribute
Reaction score
By help do you mean you will set up a server, if so i have in idea, a deserted place, like after a nuclear apocolipse.
Wish I could but I have reeeeeaaallllyyyy shitty Internet with not enough band width, so I can't host it. I can make it, so I will send the server files and config over to you on Skype so just give me your Skype and we can get started. The only thing you will have to know is how to port forward it to actually get it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci