• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Need Builders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ares945

Spectator
Reaction score
I am looking to get some builders to make some Survival Games maps. I can make the terrain for maps, but I am terrible at building. :p If anyone has map ideas, we could hopefully make some maps. Thanks

-Ares945

Graboidfan31

Spectator
Reaction score
Make a snow map with floating snow covers for traps. Make it have very few hiding places.
Work it from there.

Ares945

Spectator
Reaction score
Well I can do that, but it would be a boring map, because its just forest.

Graboidfan31

Spectator
Reaction score
No it could be a map with almost no trees like a tundra and hills and like piston traps. it could have a ocean like the other map but completely covered in ice except for certain spots. If not I might build one but it will suck.

Ares945

Spectator
Reaction score
Its possible, but I would like some buildings or other stuff.

Graboidfan31

Spectator
Reaction score
Oh, I just had another idea, a desert with an Egyptian feel. Have mud huts in ruins and a pyramid. That would be cool right? It sounds cool. The pyramid(s) could have under places with traps and chests all over in secret rooms.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
I would love to help out if I can :) I am a fairly good builder, and quite awful with terrain. I can also make some redstone traps and things.

Graboidfan31

Spectator
Reaction score
I can build the pyramid and mud huts, good at making those simple things, I can also make the underside. I can only log on during weekends, though. Unless I can keep the computer for longer.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
The chests are filled with a plugin, not the map. So that's not something you have to manually do. All you have to do is place the chests.
I can design a temple, I made a really nice one (my opinion) on a server, and another one in single player.

Graboidfan31

Spectator
Reaction score
Cool, so I can log on for most of the weekend but sometimes my dad will use the computer so not all the time. How big do you want the pyramid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci