• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Need Builders for a new survival games map! Build team name: The Perfectionists!

Yanek

Tribute
Reaction score
Name: Will Charters
Why you want to help out: I want to help out as I love building sg, I have build many in my past and I would love to join.
Past build experiences:3 times building a survival games.
Pictures and videos of your builds:
Are you familiar with world edit and voxel sniper:I can terraform and I use world edit well.
What position you are best at (terraformer, redstoner, builder):Builder / terraformer!
I am good friends with your co owner Yannik!
Email me: [email protected]
Alright welcome! you will need skype to communicate with me and the others so here is my skype: yanekin2
You will be put as Terraformer but you can also help build. But your main job will be terraformer.

Yanek

Tribute
Reaction score
Alright welcome! you will need skype to communicate with me and the others so here is my skype: yanekin2
You will be put as Terraformer but you can also help build. But your main job will be terraformer.
Name: Will Charters
Why you want to help out: I want to help out as I love building sg, I have build many in my past and I would love to join.
Past build experiences:3 times building a survival games.
Pictures and videos of your builds:
Are you familiar with world edit and voxel sniper:I can terraform and I use world edit well.
What position you are best at (terraformer, redstoner, builder):Builder / terraformer!
I am good friends with your co owner Yannik!
Email me: [email protected]
also what is ur minecraft name

Yanek

Tribute
Reaction score
Name:friedfred
Why you want o help out:I love building
Past build experiences: other SG maps
Pictures and videos of your builds:none right now I'm on holidays so I can't post them to u
Are you familiar with world edit and voxel sniper:no
What position you are best at : building
you need to have a bit more experience to join but thanks anyways!

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Thread Status: Locked

This thread is being moved and locked due to the map/idea not having any progression in a large span of time. If you need your thread to be reopened, PM a Staff member if this map/idea is still in the works.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci