• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Nebula (US Clan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

takentaze123

Survivor
Reaction score
granteus im sorry but im maybe leaving the clan ive been to board so idecided to make my own but im not sure yet so i will tell you soon

Reaction score
1. Wins (125+): 174 (so close)

2. Have you teamed with any clan members before: Yahcookie (We used to be in the same clan)

3. US Rank: 802

4. PVP Strengths: Bow, Sneaking up on people and then knocking them off of mountains to their inevitable death.

5. PVP Weaknesses: Fighting in water against people with bows when I dont have one.

6. Age (12+): 13

7. IGN (In game name): zachary919

8. Teamspeak or Skype (To talk to clan members): Both.

9. Why do you want to join: Because I just started playing again after taking a 5-month or so break, and want to join a good, reliable clan.

granteus2

Survivor
Reaction score
1. Wins (125+): 174 (so close)

2. Have you teamed with any clan members before: Yahcookie (We used to be in the same clan)

3. US Rank: 802

4. PVP Strengths: Bow, Sneaking up on people and then knocking them off of mountains to their inevitable death.

5. PVP Weaknesses: Fighting in water against people with bows when I dont have one.

6. Age (12+): 13

7. IGN (In game name): zachary919

8. Teamspeak or Skype (To talk to clan members): Both.

9. Why do you want to join: Because I just started playing again after taking a 5-month or so break, and want to join a good, reliable clan.
Hmm, accepted rank Fusion #Nebula

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci