• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

NBA?

Are you a Warriors fan?

• Ya!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yassss!

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • I'm 'bout dat Jazz Lyfe!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
The Warriors are my second favorite team next to the Nets

Go Warriors!!!
I'm not trying to be a buzz kill but they might not make it past the second round due to their lack of experience in the playoffs. I really hope they win it. On the other hand, how sick would it be if Warriors and Hawks face each other in finals! <3
EDIT: Sorry but the Hawks are losing in the first round to the Nets

Zeff

Survivor
Reaction score
The Warriors are my second favorite team next to the Nets

EDIT: Sorry but the Hawks are losing in the first round to the Nets
Don't get me wrong I like the Nets and all, but I don't see them beating the Hawks at all. They could maybe drag it to 4-2 or 4-3 series.

Zeff

Survivor
Reaction score
I disagree with the Spurs winning it all. They aren't as strong as they were last year.
Actually they are exactly the same as they were last year. Players who have stepped up like Kawhi Leonard have really helped them.

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Actually they are exactly the same as they were last year. Players who have stepped up like Kawhi Leonard have really helped them.
Yes that's true, but I still think they did better last year than they did this year

Zeff

Survivor
Reaction score
Yes that's true, but I still think they did better last year than they did this year
Well statistics says otherwise.

So other than the Nets is there any other team you think could win?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci